Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No queues then! 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1879 viewsbluejacko

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transporting-goods-between-the-uk-and-eu-in-a-no-dea

Surprised this has not been picked up by the mainstream news (not).
Bit surprising though isn’t it we have,
a, nobody in Brussels talking to the EU and
b, the system being used doesn’t exist according to some MP,s
Makes you wonder who is telling porkies and who isn’t doesn’t it?
No queues then! on 16:34 - Sep 13 with 1451 viewsHerbivore

Eh?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

No queues then! on 16:37 - Sep 13 with 1439 viewsbluejacko

No queues then! on 16:34 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Eh?

Bit hard to get your head around is it?
No queues then! on 16:42 - Sep 13 with 1426 viewsWeWereZombies

I presume you have read and understood that Government webpage. These are transitional arrangements and it may yet cause problem on 1st January, in think it has not been widely reported by any media is because there is nothing reliable to report at the moment.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

No queues then! on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 1418 viewsOldsmoker

Spare a thought for all those EU drivers bringing goods to the UK.
I'm sure they are in the dark too.
When the Prorogue is over we'll have 3 weeks to decide when we're leaving and that decision won't be made on the first day back.
So if we do leave on Oct 31st we'll probably be giving all sides about a week to get their act together.
******** Shambles.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

No queues then! on 17:10 - Sep 13 with 1386 viewsbluejacko

No queues then! on 16:46 - Sep 13 by Oldsmoker

Spare a thought for all those EU drivers bringing goods to the UK.
I'm sure they are in the dark too.
When the Prorogue is over we'll have 3 weeks to decide when we're leaving and that decision won't be made on the first day back.
So if we do leave on Oct 31st we'll probably be giving all sides about a week to get their act together.
******** Shambles.

Well if you read the page it clearly states that EU trucks will get into the UK as they do now unless HMRC think there is something dodgy.
Going the other way into France they have a smart system that will be working so as long as your details are in the computer there should be no problems.
A driver I know on Turners who regularly travels to Lyon and back expects no bother at all!
No queues then! on 17:12 - Sep 13 with 1378 viewswkj

No queues expected as Boris is gonna revoke article 50 all together and buy us all a bike.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 17:12]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No queues then! on 17:37 - Sep 13 with 1350 viewsHerbivore

No queues then! on 16:37 - Sep 13 by bluejacko

Bit hard to get your head around is it?

Can you point me to the bit that says there will be no queues? I can't see to find it in there.

No queues then! on 17:44 - Sep 13 with 1336 viewsSpruceMoose

All it makes me wonder is why you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

I blame the parents.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

No queues then! on 17:47 - Sep 13 with 1331 viewsjaykay

No queues then! on 17:37 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Can you point me to the bit that says there will be no queues? I can't see to find it in there.

no ,i've looked to and can't see the word queues as well.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No queues then! on 17:57 - Sep 13 with 1307 viewsPinewoodblue

No queues then! on 17:37 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

Not the only thing you won't find. Anyone remember stories about Spanißh growers worrying about what they will do with all that surplus fresh food they no longer have a secure market for, of course not.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No queues then! on 18:02 - Sep 13 with 1306 viewsbluejacko

The community license will allow things to proceed as usual as long as all tariffs etc are paid and logged into the system. And as said HMRC are not going to stop every truck coming in so will that cause a queue or not. Admittedly this is a transitional period but as this agreement was only reached 4 days ago it proves work is still going on.
I think I will take the view of an international haulier over peoples views on here so let’s wait and see.
No queues then! on 18:03 - Sep 13 with 1298 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:02 - Sep 13 by bluejacko

The community license will allow things to proceed as usual as long as all tariffs etc are paid and logged into the system. And as said HMRC are not going to stop every truck coming in so will that cause a queue or not. Admittedly this is a transitional period but as this agreement was only reached 4 days ago it proves work is still going on.
I think I will take the view of an international haulier over peoples views on here so let’s wait and see.

What you really mean is:

"I will take whatever view backs up my preconceived bobbins rather than the knowledgeable folks on here"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

No queues then! on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 1283 viewsbluejacko

No queues then! on 18:03 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

What you really mean is:

"I will take whatever view backs up my preconceived bobbins rather than the knowledgeable folks on here"

Instead of spouting rubbish did you actually read the agreement or as usual trying to be clever?
The knowledgeable folk on here only give their opinion which is more than you do and as I have said I have first hand knowledge that a respected haulier are not expecting trouble. So back to bed with you for your afternoon nap.
No queues then! on 18:13 - Sep 13 with 1280 viewsHerbivore

No queues then! on 18:02 - Sep 13 by bluejacko

International haulier? You mean your mate who is a lorry driver.

No queues then! on 18:16 - Sep 13 with 1276 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:13 - Sep 13 by bluejacko

Instead of spouting rubbish did you actually read the agreement or as usual trying to be clever?
The knowledgeable folk on here only give their opinion which is more than you do and as I have said I have first hand knowledge that a respected haulier are not expecting trouble. So back to bed with you for your afternoon nap.

Yeah I did.

Doesn't say what you think it does.

Reading comprehension fail for you sonny.

No queues then! on 18:18 - Sep 13 with 1265 viewsbluejacko

No queues then! on 18:13 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

International haulier? You mean your mate who is a lorry driver.

Oh dear is that the best you can do? 😂
No queues then! on 18:19 - Sep 13 with 1263 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:18 - Sep 13 by bluejacko

Oh dear is that the best you can do? 😂

I wouldn’t worry about it, these forum elite are not the brightest colours in the rainbow
[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 18:19]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

No queues then! on 18:20 - Sep 13 with 1258 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:19 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I wouldn’t worry about it, these forum elite are not the brightest colours in the rainbow

So insecure

No queues then! on 18:25 - Sep 13 with 1235 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:20 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

So insecure

Pot kettle black come to mind young Sprucey Boy.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

No queues then! on 18:26 - Sep 13 with 1230 viewsHerbivore

No queues then! on 18:19 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

You keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

No queues then! on 18:27 - Sep 13 with 1227 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:26 - Sep 13 by Herbivore

You keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

Ok Love

No queues then! on 18:27 - Sep 13 with 1225 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:25 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

Pot kettle black come to mind young Sprucey Boy.

Yet here you are, arguing me with, you getting angry, me laughing away.

So who were you before and what did I do to you that has hurt you so deeply?

No queues then! on 18:30 - Sep 13 with 1214 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:27 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Yet here you are, arguing me with, you getting angry, me laughing away.

So who were you before and what did I do to you that has hurt you so deeply?

I am not angry, I am enjoying this. I am glad I brightened up your “Boring” day as you have mine.

No queues then! on 18:32 - Sep 13 with 1207 viewsSpruceMoose

No queues then! on 18:30 - Sep 13 by blueconscience

I am not angry, I am enjoying this. I am glad I brightened up your “Boring” day as you have mine.

Glad we cleared that up.

Now, about that apology you owe me?

No queues then! on 18:34 - Sep 13 with 1203 viewsblueconscience

No queues then! on 18:32 - Sep 13 by SpruceMoose

Glad we cleared that up.

Now, about that apology you owe me?

I think you owe me an apology as well. If you send me a hug and kiss, I will send one back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024