Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? 10:27 - Sep 14 with 2164 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bit odd isn't it? Not known that for years.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 10:30 - Sep 14 with 2150 viewsBlueBadger

Because we're two divisions apart?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 10:45 - Sep 14 with 2097 viewsBrixtonBlue

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 10:30 - Sep 14 by BlueBadger

Because we're two divisions apart?

That's likely to stop trouble?!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:21 - Sep 14 with 1962 viewsGeoffSentence

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 10:45 - Sep 14 by BrixtonBlue

That the two sets of home fans are fifty miles apart should help.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:29 - Sep 14 with 1935 viewsJamestownPrince

Stoke City and Burslem Port Vale are also both at home,
How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:44 - Sep 14 with 1902 viewsTractorCam

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 10:45 - Sep 14 by BrixtonBlue

Probably the 5.30pm kick off has a helping hand, but this has the recipe for some drunk fan to board a train at around 8.30pm singing Man City songs when they beat them 7-0.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:50 - Sep 14 with 1880 viewsNthsuffolkblue

At the start of the season we were opposite. Has the international changed things because we were scheduled to play and they would not have been?

I am not sure it was more than simply coincidence this season because us at Peterborough with them having an early kick-off cause some bother didn't it?

Be interesting to know if we go back to being different after today. Can't be bothered to check their fixtures to find out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 15:05 - Sep 17 with 1507 viewsBrixtonBlue

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:21 - Sep 14 by GeoffSentence

That the two sets of home fans are fifty miles apart should help.

Have the two towns moved further apart this season then?

Still struggling to understand how this season is any different to the many years the teams have been kept apart.

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 15:09 - Sep 17 with 1486 viewsBrixtonBlue

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:44 - Sep 14 by TractorCam

Probably the 5.30pm kick off has a helping hand, but this has the recipe for some drunk fan to board a train at around 8.30pm singing Man City songs when they beat them 7-0.

The timing isn't the reason either. All Saturday games are 3pm at the start of the season, and are then moved for Sky purposes.

Login to get fewer ads

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 15:23 - Sep 17 with 1454 viewsSwansea_Blue

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 12:29 - Sep 14 by JamestownPrince

Stoke City and Burslem Port Vale are also both at home,

Tricky one that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 15:29 - Sep 17 with 1436 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Someone asked the same question when this happened last season.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 17:11 - Sep 17 with 1336 viewsBrixtonBlue

How come Norwich are at home on the same day as us? on 15:29 - Sep 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

Someone asked the same question when this happened last season.

Did it? Don't remember it. For years they kept us apart, just wondered what's changed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024