Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second in live table 16:52 - Sep 14 with 682 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southend equalised v Fleetwood.

Could do with getting the winner, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Second in live table on 17:14 - Sep 14 with 603 viewspointofblue

We won't stay there long based on the season so far performance wise - sneaked past Burton, got lucky against Peterborough and Wimbledon, 3-0 flattered us versus Shrewsbury's ten men and poor today. Even Sunderland was a case of great first half, shaky second.

The plus side is we're picking up points whilst not playing that well but surely that can't last?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Second in live table on 17:19 - Sep 14 with 588 viewsOldsmoker

Second in live table on 17:14 - Sep 14 by pointofblue

We won't stay there long based on the season so far performance wise - sneaked past Burton, got lucky against Peterborough and Wimbledon, 3-0 flattered us versus Shrewsbury's ten men and poor today. Even Sunderland was a case of great first half, shaky second.

The plus side is we're picking up points whilst not playing that well but surely that can't last?

You're right.
Not playing well will not last.
We are on the cusp of playing well and sweeping all teams aside in our Title winning season.
edit : finger trouble caused by starting the Man city v nobbers drinking challenge early.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 17:21]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Second in live table on 17:21 - Sep 14 with 578 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Or an alternative view is, we held on to leads against Burton and Wimbledon, were able to come from behind against the latter and Peterborough with late goals and should have beaten Sunderland but couldn't quite do so.

If you want to put a negative spin on it you can. You can also put a positive one on it.

Overall, after 7 games we are second with a game in hand on top place and only a point behind. I will take that now.

Let's hope 2nd doesn't last and that we are soon top again and stay there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Second in live table on 17:22 - Sep 14 with 568 viewsChurchman

It did last year!

Seriously, I hope PL finds his best team/pattern in the next few weeks and I’m hopeful he will. We are trying to recover from just about the worst season in the club’s professional history and it’s going to take time and patience. Charlton were awful when I saw them in January’s went on a run and look at them now.
Second in live table on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 565 viewsGuthrum

Second in live table on 17:21 - Sep 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or an alternative view is, we held on to leads against Burton and Wimbledon, were able to come from behind against the latter and Peterborough with late goals and should have beaten Sunderland but couldn't quite do so.

If you want to put a negative spin on it you can. You can also put a positive one on it.

Overall, after 7 games we are second with a game in hand on top place and only a point behind. I will take that now.

Let's hope 2nd doesn't last and that we are soon top again and stay there.

Undefeated. Four clean sheets out of seven. Only failed to score once.

Ended Doncaster's winning run.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Second in live table on 21:42 - Sep 14 with 501 viewsbilllm

Drama queen, when all is said and done we will go up at at canter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024