Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh heck (n/t) 18:02 - Sep 14 with 1645 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:03 - Sep 14 with 1640 viewsstringy

2-0! ack...
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:04 - Sep 14 with 1623 viewsActionMan

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:03 - Sep 14 by stringy

2-0! ack...

Painful times to be a Ipswich supporter. Especially after the game we've seen today.
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:08 - Sep 14 with 1558 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:04 - Sep 14 by ActionMan

Painful times to be a Ipswich supporter. Especially after the game we've seen today.

We drew to keep our automatic promotion slot with a game in hand.

Lets not make out we lost 5-0

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:13 - Sep 14 with 1491 viewsWD19

Relax sitters, it’s all about the long game.

Apparently when Utd put 9 past us they were motivated to push to the last because we had the temerity to take points off them earlier in the season.

History repeating innit.
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:15 - Sep 14 with 1454 viewsEastTownBlue

Good time to pull a goal back.

Dangerous scoreline etc
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 14 with 1453 viewsMorgan

They are good to watch. Similar to our side that finished 5th following playoffs. Couple of adjustment games but carried on playing the same way as in the championship. Still fancy away win second half!

As with today, Doncaster are no mugs and will be in the top 6 at the end of the season. Concentrate on the points per game and a good results at a tricky MK will be nice
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 14 with 1445 viewsstringy

2-1, normality being resumed?
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 14 with 1447 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:04 - Sep 14 by ActionMan

Painful? We have a number of 'modern football so called haters' for whom Premier League and beating the champions would have no appeal. They'd rather play Doncaster at home.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:22 - Sep 14 with 1358 viewsActionMan

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Painful? We have a number of 'modern football so called haters' for whom Premier League and beating the champions would have no appeal. They'd rather play Doncaster at home.

The only positive about today other than the point was that at least the football wasn't as God awful as the Wimbledon game! I don't see anything glamorous about the league we're in to be honest. I want Ipswich to be competitive in the top flight!
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:38 - Sep 14 with 1255 viewsSitfcB

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:16 - Sep 14 by stringy

2-1, normality being resumed?

ffs.

COYB

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:39 - Sep 14 with 1235 viewsBigManBlue

Words fail me.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:42 - Sep 14 with 1184 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:22 - Sep 14 by ActionMan

The only positive about today other than the point was that at least the football wasn't as God awful as the Wimbledon game! I don't see anything glamorous about the league we're in to be honest. I want Ipswich to be competitive in the top flight!

You want Ipswich to be competitive in the top flight. So do I. But we have a number of really stupid fans that 'hate' modern football.
Oh heck (n/t) on 18:42 - Sep 14 with 1176 viewsMVBlue

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:38 - Sep 14 by SitfcB

ffs.

14 September 2019. A black day. Could it be the lowest point, doesnt feel too bad lets hope this day of a draw with Doncaster in League Ome while Norwich beat Man City is the worst it gets.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:50 - Sep 14 with 1104 viewsPinewoodblue

Think it was Romford who posted about putting tenner on Town to win each game and wondering if he would make a profit over the season.

The best odds available today on a Norwich victory were 20/1. Still time for ManC to get back in it . Anyon3 know the best priced winner in Premier League history?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:53 - Sep 14 with 1065 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh heck (n/t) on 18:50 - Sep 14 by Pinewoodblue

Think it was Romford who posted about putting tenner on Town to win each game and wondering if he would make a profit over the season.

The best odds available today on a Norwich victory were 20/1. Still time for ManC to get back in it . Anyon3 know the best priced winner in Premier League history?

I don't know exactly but you regularly saw Hull at 25/1. I think they were that price when they won at Arsenal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh heck (n/t) on 19:16 - Sep 14 with 948 viewsSitfcB

[eyes emoji]

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024