Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? 21:45 - Sep 14 with 3061 viewswkj

What is your cheesiest guilty pleasure from the 80s (I will allow 90s if you are younger, but if you are limited to 00's it is past your bed time)

Love this song, cheesy as can be though

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:29 - Sep 15 with 565 viewsnoggin

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:26 - Sep 15 by Ryorry

"That Nina Simone song doesn't count as cheesy, surely?"

You're absolutely right, I was going to say so but was too tired/lazy to type it in, or post it separately. It's beaut, and playing it almost always makes me well up!

Have you changed your username from Binner? He's disappeared & you've appeared with the avatar he used!
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 11:29]

One of my favourite live performances on video.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:39 - Sep 15 with 553 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:26 - Sep 15 by Ryorry

"That Nina Simone song doesn't count as cheesy, surely?"

You're absolutely right, I was going to say so but was too tired/lazy to type it in, or post it separately. It's beaut, and playing it almost always makes me well up!

Have you changed your username from Binner? He's disappeared & you've appeared with the avatar he used!
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 11:29]

Yep. (Bit of a clue... my picture has 'Formerly Binner' written on it)

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:45 - Sep 15 with 541 viewsRyorry

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:39 - Sep 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

Yep. (Bit of a clue... my picture has 'Formerly Binner' written on it)

Haha, hadn't seen, I'll blame my new specs & maybe add "always read the small print" as a signature to my profile!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:58 - Sep 15 with 526 viewsWeWereZombies

We've done this before

I've done this before

And I'll do it again

But this time with added educational value:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:03 - Sep 15 with 520 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 22:53 - Sep 14 by Melford

Here's another one, love this tune. We should bang this loud over the PA at 5 to 3 before the teams come out and make it an anthem. There's chant potential in the lyrics too
When you Hear our drums, hear them sound
We're gonna fight until we have won this town
Hooray, hooray, hooray, yeah
Over the hill went the swords of a thousand men

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:07 - Sep 15 with 509 viewsWeWereZombies

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:03 - Sep 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hang on a second, my Alt-berg wearing mate, that is a 1960s choon. You want this one:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:18 - Sep 15 with 499 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:07 - Sep 15 by WeWereZombies

Hang on a second, my Alt-berg wearing mate, that is a 1960s choon. You want this one:

You are correct....the sentiment remains the same however.

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:21 - Sep 15 with 494 viewsWarkystache

These 80's wonders always remind me of PR during this period for some reason. Think I heard them at games or as my dad drove me down the A12.....

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Login to get fewer ads

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 12:24 - Sep 15 with 488 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Respect to Swanners for his 80s confession, what is yours? on 11:29 - Sep 15 by noggin

One of my favourite live performances on video.

Upvoted x infinity. Superb and what a woman.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024