Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge 21:59 - Sep 14 with 3682 viewsJDAndCoke

For me, as much as I love AJ and can see what he brings to the team, he's just not a winger, pure and simple. Classy touch, can pick a pass and great set piece delivery but he needs to be played at number 10 or left out of the team IMO. No good forcing playing into the team in wrong positions purely based on name. Round pegs, round holes for me please
Alan Judge on 22:04 - Sep 14 with 3653 viewsBLUEBEAT

4-2-3-1 with AJ in the middle of the 3?

Poll: W or W

Alan Judge on 22:07 - Sep 14 with 3633 viewsJDAndCoke

Alan Judge on 22:04 - Sep 14 by BLUEBEAT

4-2-3-1 with AJ in the middle of the 3?

Exactly and I think that's ultimately where we're leading to. At this moment in time I wouldn't be forcing judge out wide, just to get him in the team though
Alan Judge on 22:09 - Sep 14 with 3622 viewsBLUEBEAT

Alan Judge on 22:07 - Sep 14 by JDAndCoke

Exactly and I think that's ultimately where we're leading to. At this moment in time I wouldn't be forcing judge out wide, just to get him in the team though

Feel a bit sorry for Jackson if this is the case but I’m sure I’ll get over it.

Poll: W or W

Alan Judge on 22:10 - Sep 14 with 3615 viewsStokieBlue

Alan Judge on 22:09 - Sep 14 by BLUEBEAT

What about Keane?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Alan Judge on 22:16 - Sep 14 with 3587 viewspointofblue

Alan Judge on 22:09 - Sep 14 by BLUEBEAT

At this moment I’d prefer Jackson in the team over Judge.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Alan Judge on 22:18 - Sep 14 with 3576 viewsericclacton

Far too busy doing nothing.

Alan Judge on 22:32 - Sep 14 with 3517 viewsArnieM

Two things .

1) He doesn’t want to be at the Club anymore , and doesn’t like pkayingvwide , so cant be arsed ?

2) What we see of Judge, is precisely why Brentford offloaded him ?

The thing is, if Judge won’t stay in the wide position Lambert wants him to play in, he’s effectively a passenger in the side. Today he can into the centre and congested the area . We also had then, no outlet wide , and there was a gaping hole which left a clear root and no protection for our back.

For me, whenever the ball gets to Judges boot, the game slows down, whilst he dies his little cameo or dare I say showboating. Im struggling to see what Judge brings to this dude and I honestly wish he’d gone to QPR.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 22:42]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Alan Judge on 22:49 - Sep 14 with 3455 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge on 22:32 - Sep 14 by ArnieM

Two things .

1) He doesn’t want to be at the Club anymore , and doesn’t like pkayingvwide , so cant be arsed ?

The thing is, if Judge won’t stay in the wide position Lambert wants him to play in, he’s effectively a passenger in the side. Today he can into the centre and congested the area . We also had then, no outlet wide , and there was a gaping hole which left a clear root and no protection for our back.

For me, whenever the ball gets to Judges boot, the game slows down, whilst he dies his little cameo or dare I say showboating. Im struggling to see what Judge brings to this dude and I honestly wish he’d gone to QPR.

I think that is incredibly harsh. I would bench him in favour of Georgiou but most of your post is just stuff you've made up to try and explain something we don't understand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge on 23:07 - Sep 14 with 3394 viewsArnieM

Alan Judge on 22:49 - Sep 14 by J2BLUE

I think that is incredibly harsh. I would bench him in favour of Georgiou but most of your post is just stuff you've made up to try and explain something we don't understand.

I’m trying to pose questions. What’s wrong with that ?

But Judge isn’t effective in the team and does appear to disrupt the flow of the game onxebthe ball gets to him. He rarely does anything positive in attack from what I e seen.

What do you see or make of him then?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 23:07]

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Alan Judge on 00:56 - Sep 15 with 3278 viewsIllinoisblue

Great set piece delivery? Wastes numerous free kicks and his first corner today dribbled along the touch line. Out of position or not, fail to see what be brings.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Alan Judge on 06:58 - Sep 15 with 3135 viewscrunchie1978

We seem to be spoilt for choice in all areas at the moment so we have to pick players on form and not name only.
And at the moment his form doesnt deserve him starting.
Alan Judge on 07:55 - Sep 15 with 3025 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Alan Judge on 22:49 - Sep 14 by J2BLUE

Probably wouldn’t have started if Rowe n Huws been fully fit
Alan Judge on 08:24 - Sep 15 with 2965 viewsBryanPlug

Two things .

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Alan Judge on 08:31 - Sep 15 with 2944 viewstractorboy1978

Two things .

Point one is nonsense. If anything he looks like he's trying too hard, he needs a couple of goals. He's also clearly not best wide and is being shoe horned in there.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 8:53]
Alan Judge on 08:38 - Sep 15 with 2930 viewssparks

Alan Judge on 08:31 - Sep 15 by tractorboy1978

Point one is nonsense. If anything he looks like he's trying too hard, he needs a couple of goals. He's also clearly not best wide and is being shoe horned in there.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 8:53]

Agree with that- save that the prospect of a coulpe of goals looks slim. He is an attacking midfielder who has scored no goals at all for us in 25 appearances.

I have said for some time- he is a problem. He has not shown enough to warranted the team being built around him and other player's roles being shifted to fit him. Neither does he seem to justify his place wide.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Alan Judge on 08:47 - Sep 15 with 2899 viewsPJH

Alan Judge on 00:56 - Sep 15 by Illinoisblue

Great set piece delivery? Wastes numerous free kicks and his first corner today dribbled along the touch line. Out of position or not, fail to see what be brings.

I think the first corner had supposed to dribble along the line, I think the idea was to play it short to Jackson who in turn had supposed to play it to Norwood who was hovering on the corner of the penalty area-the first bit worked.
Alan Judge on 08:57 - Sep 15 with 2850 viewsHerbivore

There's a few issues with Judge. The main one is that he's not a wide player and positonally he's a liability in a 4-4-2. I also feel like his legs have gone, he looks slow and there's no real sharpness in his play. This has been an issue more or less since he signed. I don't see him being worth a place in the side right now, we have better options.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Alan Judge on 09:07 - Sep 15 with 2821 viewsWickets

Think it was Alan's Pass that gave Norwood the chance to win the game at the death yesterday ,not his fault their keeper made a top class save . Keep the faith .
Alan Judge on 09:09 - Sep 15 with 2809 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge on 09:07 - Sep 15 by Wickets

Think it was Alan's Pass that gave Norwood the chance to win the game at the death yesterday ,not his fault their keeper made a top class save . Keep the faith .

You can't select a player on one good moment. Numerous other passes didn't find their mark and his lack of positional discipline left us exposed. The negatives far outweigh the positives with Judge right now.

Alan Judge on 13:17 - Sep 15 with 2604 viewsWickets

Alan Judge on 09:09 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

You can't select a player on one good moment. Numerous other passes didn't find their mark and his lack of positional discipline left us exposed. The negatives far outweigh the positives with Judge right now.

Very true on the one good moment bit but was that all he did , I think as the season goes on Judge will be really good for us and i am pretty sure he would have chats with the manager as to where abouts he is allowed to roam .
Alan Judge on 13:24 - Sep 15 with 2590 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge on 13:17 - Sep 15 by Wickets

Very true on the one good moment bit but was that all he did , I think as the season goes on Judge will be really good for us and i am pretty sure he would have chats with the manager as to where abouts he is allowed to roam .

That was more or less his only good moment yesterday, yes. I've not seen anything thus far to suggest that Judge should start for us.

Alan Judge on 14:32 - Sep 15 with 2521 viewsWickets

Alan Judge on 13:24 - Sep 15 by Herbivore

That was more or less his only good moment yesterday, yes. I've not seen anything thus far to suggest that Judge should start for us.

Well we will see , for me the biggest problem for me yesterday was that Skuse and Downes and maybe the back four as well seemed to be deeper then previous weeks almost a throw back to the days of MM , this was just a feeling i had mostly during the first half. Not sure if that was a concious descision by PL showing them some respect as they are like us unbeaten or just something that happened. Second half we pushed on more and as a consequence looked more likely . Just my thoughts make of them what you will .
Alan Judge on 15:01 - Sep 15 with 2490 viewsBluemike31

I too fail to see what Judge brings to the team when played out wide, his delivery is more often than not woeful, he offers no goal threat at all, rarely tracks back to help the Full back and drifts out of position time and time again, in fact since we signed him I fail to see just what people see in him.

It was no coincidence than when he switched wings with Edwards yesterday Kenlock got more support and protection, that said I would have Rowe & Georgiou in the side over Judge & Edwards every day of the week.
Alan Judge on 15:19 - Sep 15 with 2469 viewsHerbivore

Alan Judge on 14:32 - Sep 15 by Wickets

Well we will see , for me the biggest problem for me yesterday was that Skuse and Downes and maybe the back four as well seemed to be deeper then previous weeks almost a throw back to the days of MM , this was just a feeling i had mostly during the first half. Not sure if that was a concious descision by PL showing them some respect as they are like us unbeaten or just something that happened. Second half we pushed on more and as a consequence looked more likely . Just my thoughts make of them what you will .

We were pushed back because they were out playing us in the first half.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024