Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... 21:59 - Sep 14 with 2271 viewsunstableblue

... unacceptable as a Town fan to be outplayed technically week in week in week out
at home, results aside...

I really hope today was a blip, and Lambert with his superior squad, can find the system and balance of pass and move that we have seen, regularly! But not consistently. And the true change that will bring the real feel good factor back to the club.

COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 22:27 - Sep 14 with 2159 viewsSarge

I don’t know if you’re saying this, but I really don’t think we were outplayed today. We didn’t play very well but to suggest Doncaster deserved more than a point is a little over-generous. Point was fair, we’re a good team that didn’t play particularly well, Doncaster are a decent team who played marginally better.
The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 22:32 - Sep 14 with 2127 viewsSomethingBlue

You were anti-Mick from the start, in fairness. But anyway ... there will be plenty of matches this season where we don't have things our way so wouldn't get too hung up about today. Don't think it was an especially bad result, personally, and I don't think we will play many sides as technically good as Donny.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 23:10 - Sep 14 with 2001 viewsDubtractor

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 22:27 - Sep 14 by Sarge

I don’t know if you’re saying this, but I really don’t think we were outplayed today. We didn’t play very well but to suggest Doncaster deserved more than a point is a little over-generous. Point was fair, we’re a good team that didn’t play particularly well, Doncaster are a decent team who played marginally better.

They were better first half, we controlled second.

Neither team did enough to deserve 3 points though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 1444 viewslondontractorboy57

Whilst I thought Mickma did alot of good for the club yesterdays game was far more entertaining than his bore draws.
The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 20:52 - Sep 15 with 1165 viewslmfcblue

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 22:27 - Sep 14 by Sarge

They were much better than us. Tbh we’ve been poor performance wise at home against AFC W, Shrewsbury and now Doncaster. Still waiting for the “rock and roll” football
The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 21:02 - Sep 15 with 1142 viewsSarge

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 20:52 - Sep 15 by lmfcblue

They were much better than us. Tbh we’ve been poor performance wise at home against AFC W, Shrewsbury and now Doncaster. Still waiting for the “rock and roll” football

No offence but you look to kick PL at any opportunity, I struggle to take anything you say seriously.

They weren’t much better than us, they shaded it. None of our home performances have been stellar but only yesterday could really be described as poor.
The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 21:19 - Sep 15 with 1080 viewslmfcblue

The reason I was anti Mick by the end, was that I found it... on 21:02 - Sep 15 by Sarge

No offence but you look to kick PL at any opportunity, I struggle to take anything you say seriously.

They weren’t much better than us, they shaded it. None of our home performances have been stellar but only yesterday could really be described as poor.

Just really frustrated that we could be so much better but if you think AFC W at home was a good performance I’ll struggle to take you seriously.
For the record I do really like PL but not so sure he’s good enough tactically to get us up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024