Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... 22:00 - Sep 14 with 8075 viewshoppy

Seriously?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 22:02 - Sep 14 with 6734 viewsPJH

I thought we drew 0-0.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 22:08 - Sep 14 with 6690 viewsitfcjoe

They’ve barely lost a domestic game for 2 seasons, it’s massive

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 22:10 - Sep 14 with 6676 viewsBLUEBEAT

It’s 3 points towards safety

Poll: W or W

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 22:15 - Sep 14 with 6639 viewshaynes_toe1

In the current football climate that will be regarded as a famous victory for any newly promoted club.

Norwich have spent the record least amount in transfers this pre season and just beat the richest club in the world..

I'd rather we just didnt talk about it than try and pick at it. We just drew to fcking Doncaster in comparison.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 23:06 - Sep 14 with 6499 viewsSporall

I detest Norwich, but think it's a half decent result for football in general.

From MOTD it looks like Man.City didn't take their opposition seriously enough.

Oh and Cantwell looks a complete c unit.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 23:07]
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 23:15 - Sep 14 with 6441 viewspointofblue

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 23:06 - Sep 14 by Sporall

Think Manchester City had at least one eye on the Champions League match in midweek.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 07:20 - Sep 15 with 6023 viewsOxford_Blue

It is a big win.

If we had done it, people would be saying the same.

It could be the difference between relegation or safety, and the championship.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 07:48 - Sep 15 with 5943 viewsbluejacko

Hope the bus breaks down again!
Login to get fewer ads

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:08 - Sep 15 with 5774 viewsTractorWood

Agree. Man City thought it would be a training game.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:28 - Sep 15 with 5707 viewsElephantintheRoom

You 'detest' Norwich? Does that mean you 'detest' what Ipswich used to be?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:33 - Sep 15 with 5680 viewsbluejacko

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:28 - Sep 15 by ElephantintheRoom

Don’t think in this day and age they have any chance of being what we used to be!
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:46 - Sep 15 with 5635 viewsSporall

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:28 - Sep 15 by ElephantintheRoom

That's a very odd reply.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 10:19 - Sep 15 with 5524 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 09:46 - Sep 15 by Sporall

That's a very odd reply.

Isn't it? I am beginning to smell a rat with this particular poster. Still for Agent Elephant to go undetected for a while is an achievement. You could say he has been a participant...

Back to the Match of the Day highlights, for once I couldn't root for the underdogs and was hoping to see Man City develop some type of last ten minutes onslaught that would bring it around to 3-5 but you have to give some credit to Farke for having a winning game plan. Even if Lineker then used his name for an unBBC like sign off at the end of the programme with 'How do you beat Man City? Farke knows'.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 10:23 - Sep 15 with 5489 viewsTractorCam

It definitely is.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 10:24 - Sep 15 with 5484 viewstextbackup

I don't care who you support, seeing a newly promoted team win, and stick 3, passed the keeper of the champions.... it is a famous victory.

we'd be banging on about it if it was us

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 11:40 - Sep 15 with 5314 viewsBlueastheycome

Don’t think Ipswich have ever been a dull yo-yo club with no history mate
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 12:00]
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:06 - Sep 15 with 5262 viewsBlueBadger

Ipswich used to be Norwich?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:53 - Sep 15 with 5179 viewsclive_baker

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 10:19 - Sep 15 by WeWereZombies

Isn't it? I am beginning to smell a rat with this particular poster. Still for Agent Elephant to go undetected for a while is an achievement. You could say he has been a participant...

Back to the Match of the Day highlights, for once I couldn't root for the underdogs and was hoping to see Man City develop some type of last ten minutes onslaught that would bring it around to 3-5 but you have to give some credit to Farke for having a winning game plan. Even if Lineker then used his name for an unBBC like sign off at the end of the programme with 'How do you beat Man City? Farke knows'.

I called it ages ago, definite scum supporter

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:19 - Sep 15 with 5123 viewsSE1blue

Norwich declaring mass injuries the day before was psychological move to get Man City more relaxed.

Not starting De Bruyne, who has been unplayable, was madness imho...especially as he’s in my fantasy football team.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:54 - Sep 15 with 5042 viewsyoda

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:19 - Sep 15 by SE1blue

Norwich declaring mass injuries the day before was psychological move to get Man City more relaxed.

Not starting De Bruyne, who has been unplayable, was madness imho...especially as he’s in my fantasy football team.

We had a midfielder playing centre half 2 keepers on the bench 8 first team players out and that was all a psychological move! really?
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:57 - Sep 15 with 5029 viewsBlueastheycome

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:54 - Sep 15 by yoda

We had a midfielder playing centre half 2 keepers on the bench 8 first team players out and that was all a psychological move! really?

Yeah it was a good result, well done.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:42 - Sep 15 with 4841 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think he meant declaring it. They also said some of those that played were out injured like Krul didn't they?

As for the result, it reminded of the season we beat Man Utd 3-2 at PR and they fell 3 points short of the title. I really hope the return match is one goal worse for you than it was for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:43 - Sep 15 with 4835 viewsbluejacko

Get your excuses in! You will be telling us you won next! ( ohhang on)
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:44 - Sep 15 with 4828 viewswkj

It comes as little surprise really as Man City seem to always look the most vulrnable against teams like Burnley and what have you. Some times the little fish are the slipperiest to catch.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:47 - Sep 15 with 4820 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:43 - Sep 15 by bluejacko

Get your excuses in! You will be telling us you won next! ( ohhang on)

To be fair, if they were consistent, didn't they lose the second half 2-1?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024