Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... 22:00 - Sep 14 with 8080 viewshoppy

Seriously?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 20:21 - Sep 15 with 1333 viewsEpiphone

Accept it was a good result for them,end of, move on!
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:41 - Sep 16 with 1125 viewsNo_Ex_Skuse

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:47 - Sep 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, if they were consistent, didn't they lose the second half 2-1?

How did they lose the second half? It was 2-1 at half time and the match ended 3-2. Therefore the second half was 1-1
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:48 - Sep 16 with 1115 viewsOldsmoker

Their last famous victory was in 1993 against Bayern Munich away where they won 2-1.
That's 26 years ago so give them a bit of slack.
Statistically they won't win another game against a top 6 team until 2050.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:55 - Sep 16 with 1107 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:48 - Sep 16 by Oldsmoker

Their last famous victory was in 1993 against Bayern Munich away where they won 2-1.

Yes, but what an FA giant killing act for a non league team that will be...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:02 - Sep 16 with 1097 viewsbritbiker

Talk Sport have been going a bit over the top about the result but lets face it there were some of our fans who thought the 9 nil may be in doubt.
I knew Norwich would score but thought maybe a 3-2 defeat would be the outcome, so credit to them, they are having their days in the sun.

Good thing is that no one should be underestimating them from now on.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:16 - Sep 16 with 1082 viewsBecclesITFC

I would be a bit annoyed if i was a Norwich fan. All the reports i read is what Man City did wrong, not how well Norwich played.
Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 14:06 - Sep 16 with 1023 viewsBrixtonBlue

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 13:16 - Sep 16 by BecclesITFC

I would be a bit annoyed if i was a Norwich fan. All the reports i read is what Man City did wrong, not how well Norwich played.

Did you actually see the goals? Calamitous defending. Fair play to Norwich for a great result, but you can't deny City shot themselves in the foot. The dawdling defender one would be embarrassing in a pub league.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 15:31 - Sep 16 with 965 viewsNo_Ex_Skuse

Seeing headlines like “famous victory” etc... on 12:48 - Sep 16 by Oldsmoker

Trying to think of when/if we’ve had a famous victory after 1993 😫
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024