Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth thomas 23:07 - Sep 14 with 2111 viewsReusersgreasymop

Poor bloke, feel for him.
Gareth thomas on 06:38 - Sep 15 with 1972 viewsbackinbeige

Awful thing to go through

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Gareth thomas on 07:26 - Sep 15 with 1929 viewsitfc_bucks

I've met him a couple of times, and let me tell you, he's is one of the longest, most decent bloke you could ever hope to meet.

Is an absolute disgrace that some scallywags knocked him around that time. It's a disgrace he hasn't been honoured for his rugby achievements out for his herculean charity work since he retired.

And now this to contend with.

Feel for the guy, genuinely, he doesn't deserve to have to deal with this because someone in the media was going to "out" him.
Gareth thomas on 07:42 - Sep 15 with 1899 viewsPippin1970

The stigma of HIV is not like it once was. Not so long along everywhere in the news and on billboards. Drugs play a big part and live a healthy life. Feel for the guy though.
Gareth thomas on 09:44 - Sep 15 with 1731 viewsStokieBlue

It's sad but at least HIV is not a death sentence anymore. With his one pill a day he should live a long and full life.

Their needs to be a re-education around HIV. Many people still think treatment and life expectancy is as it was in the 1990s.

SB
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 9:44]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Gareth thomas on 21:31 - Sep 15 with 1553 viewsbackinbeige

I’ve just looked his video up on twitter after reading Glendenning’s tweet:

Glendenning does get that spot on.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024