Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 23:24 - Sep 14 with 1114 viewsBent_double

Just seen the Wolves v Chelsea highlights, have to admit Frank seems to be learning very quickly, impressive result.

Would never have had Abraham down as a main striker, but he's doing alright.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Chelsea on 01:13 - Sep 15 with 992 viewswkj

He is doing much better than I expected him to do, considering the transfer restrictions. Im still not convinced he found his highest gear at derby, although their form this year suggests he did an admirable job there.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chelsea on 07:34 - Sep 15 with 840 viewsPippin1970

Funny thing is if there was no embargo would the younger players been in the team. Sometimes fate lends a hand.
Chelsea on 07:37 - Sep 15 with 833 viewsitfcjoe

Chelsea on 07:34 - Sep 15 by Pippin1970

Funny thing is if there was no embargo would the younger players been in the team. Sometimes fate lends a hand.

I don’t think Lampard would have the job without an embargo, but think when appointed he was always going to play the kids.

Still got James and Hudson-Oslo to come back in and they’ll both get lots of minutes, it’s really good for England and I bet their regular match going fans are lovingvit

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chelsea on 09:48 - Sep 15 with 688 viewsStokieBlue

It's highlighting the massive error most PL clubs have made by not playing their talented youngsters.

All 5 goals scored by English players under 21 with Hudson-Odoi coming back next week.

Lessons to be learnt there for all the other clubs.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Chelsea on 09:51 - Sep 15 with 672 viewsGuthrum

Chelsea on 01:13 - Sep 15 by wkj

He is doing much better than I expected him to do, considering the transfer restrictions. Im still not convinced he found his highest gear at derby, although their form this year suggests he did an admirable job there.

I think the embargo situation is an advantage in some ways. Allows Lampard to develop a team with minimal pressure and avoiding the vexatious business of buying players in (spending too little/too much, getting the right people, missing out on targets, having to integrate transfers into the squad, dealing with fan expectation/rage).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Chelsea on 10:08 - Sep 15 with 649 viewsWeWereZombies

I felt much the same, when the commentator described Tammy Abraham as a traditional centre forward for a moment I wondered but on reflection that is how he seemed yesterday. From the highlights a joy to watch but would be interesting to know if they gave a true representation of the match. My worry about Abraham is that his lanky stature will make him liable to injury but he seems to have his wits about him and, having had stints in the Championship with Bristol City and Villa, knows how to avoid being clattered too much. Good prospect for England.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024