Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru 04:06 - Sep 15 with 699 viewswkj

I have one of those tricky type questions that is worded in such a way that deviates from the way most standard subnetting tutorials cover. If someone has a bit of time I would appreciate asking a couple of queries to make sure I have gone the right direction. Please drop a pm if you can help. ta.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:10 - Sep 15 with 691 viewsjeera

Well I just 'Googled' subnetting which practically makes me an expert.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:21 - Sep 15 with 674 viewswkj

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:10 - Sep 15 by jeera

Well I just 'Googled' subnetting which practically makes me an expert.

Sadly, the google doesn't help in this scenario as the process is all schoolified to purposely avoid getting cookie-cutter walkthroughs

Crybaby

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:25 - Sep 15 with 671 viewsjeera

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:21 - Sep 15 by wkj

Sadly, the google doesn't help in this scenario as the process is all schoolified to purposely avoid getting cookie-cutter walkthroughs

"..the process is all schoolified to purposely avoid getting cookie-cutter walkthroughs"

I have to say that's precisely the impression I got.

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:57 - Sep 15 with 652 viewswkj

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:25 - Sep 15 by jeera

"..the process is all schoolified to purposely avoid getting cookie-cutter walkthroughs"

TBF, I just want Gav to do my homework for me if i'm honest

Crybaby

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 05:00 - Sep 15 with 649 viewsjeera

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:57 - Sep 15 by wkj

TBF, I just want Gav to do my homework for me if i'm honest

That might be your best bet.

I gave it a shot though.

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 05:07 - Sep 15 with 645 viewswkj

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 05:00 - Sep 15 by jeera

That might be your best bet.

I gave it a shot though.

If I don't carry on my 100% distinction rate*, I have a fall guy now

* Yes, look at me

PS What has you burning the oil of the midnight variety?
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 5:08]

Crybaby

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 05:10 - Sep 15 with 641 viewsjeera

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 05:07 - Sep 15 by wkj

If I don't carry on my 100% distinction rate*, I have a fall guy now

* Yes, look at me

PS What has you burning the oil of the midnight variety?
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 5:08]

A mid evening sleep on the sofa which left me wide awake later on...

Followed by a rubbish film that came on when I was considering bed.

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 08:18 - Sep 15 with 570 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

All Night Study - Looking for a confident subnetting guru on 04:25 - Sep 15 by jeera

Schoolboy error....if getting a walkthrough make it a Commer.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024