Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
few thoughts on the game 09:53 - Sep 15 with 1059 viewstextbackup

firstly fare play to Doncaster, even if we were still playing we wouldn't have scored.

if we are playing 442 we cant get judge in the team, the balance is all wrong, and its not worked on many occasions.

Jackson and norwood very quiet, obviously lack of service comes into play on that one.

i'm really not sure if im being too simplistic here but at what point do the players out there stop and think "you know what, their big man at the back is winning every header, shall we try play it on the floor to the lads feet?" ive seen 5 of our games this season, and in all 5 we have aimlessly gone long on far too many occasions, with no joy.

and also, one last thing. from kick off, the ball back to CB to be lumped up the pitch, just why?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

few thoughts on the game on 10:38 - Sep 15 with 946 viewsMoriarty

The Manager?

fka omuircheartaigh

few thoughts on the game on 11:56 - Sep 15 with 839 viewstitanicclown

In my view, Jackson and Norwood came up against a good defence yesterday. Maybe even championship quality in the boy Anderson. It was a reminder that they are both very much league 1 level and how important Keane could be against the best defences.

That said, PL had to change to 3 in midfield yesterday. Found it a little bizarre he stuck with 442 when their deep number 8 was pulling all the strings.
few thoughts on the game on 12:00 - Sep 15 with 820 viewsonlymehere

few thoughts on the game on 11:56 - Sep 15 by titanicclown

In my view, Jackson and Norwood came up against a good defence yesterday. Maybe even championship quality in the boy Anderson. It was a reminder that they are both very much league 1 level and how important Keane could be against the best defences.

That said, PL had to change to 3 in midfield yesterday. Found it a little bizarre he stuck with 442 when their deep number 8 was pulling all the strings.

I agree Anderson was my man of the match colossal display.
few thoughts on the game on 12:36 - Sep 15 with 773 viewssuffolkpoker

few thoughts on the game on 12:00 - Sep 15 by onlymehere

I agree Anderson was my man of the match colossal display.

Agreed but Norwood won’t face him every week

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024