Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It may seem odd to say 10:22 - Sep 15 with 1530 viewsCoco

But i still think we look quite toothless. I’m yet to be truly convinced by Norwood and Jackson may do okay against the weaker sides but jot sure he has the quality against the better opposition. We need Keane up and running asap.

I think Skuse is experienced and good enough to slip into a back three and play a wuayer back style role.

To get the best from our midfield options do we need to go with wing backs? A little concerned we seem be lacking an identity of play. When Lambert first arrived he had a style and formation which rarely strayed from, that seems to have gone array.

–––––––––––Holy–––––––––––

..........Wolf................Chambo........
––––––––––Skuse–––––––––––

KVY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Garbutt

////////Huws/////////Downes///////

==============Judge================

******************************Keane*************
>>>>>>>>>Norwood<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Doz
Toto
Norris
Kenlock
Nolo
Georgiou
Jackson

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

It may seem odd to say on 10:24 - Sep 15 with 1511 viewswkj

If I were you I'd get down to KwikFit on the double, the treat in your tire looks pretty fk'd up mate

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It may seem odd to say on 10:56 - Sep 15 with 1458 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I think your 2-1-2-2-1-1-1 formation may leave us a little exposed on the flanks.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

It may seem odd to say on 11:03 - Sep 15 with 1435 viewsCoco

It may seem odd to say on 10:56 - Sep 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

I think your 2-1-2-2-1-1-1 formation may leave us a little exposed on the flanks.

3-5-2 mate

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

It may seem odd to say on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 1325 viewsjeera

It may seem odd to say on 10:24 - Sep 15 by wkj

If I were you I'd get down to KwikFit on the double, the treat in your tire looks pretty fk'd up mate

Tyre.

#feweramericanismsplz

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

It may seem odd to say on 13:12 - Sep 15 with 1304 viewslmfcblue

Looks good and to make an instant change Skuse could play 20 yards higher and drop kvy and Garbutt back as full backs to a diamond if the 3 at the back isn’t working.
It may seem odd to say on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 1048 viewsCoco

Oh hello

It may seem odd to say on 22:22 - Sep 17 with 916 viewslmfcblue

It may seem odd to say on 13:12 - Sep 15 by lmfcblue

Looks good and to make an instant change Skuse could play 20 yards higher and drop kvy and Garbutt back as full backs to a diamond if the 3 at the back isn’t working.

Good to see PL read my post!
Good win tonight had so much more about us but did tire towards the end but good to see PL changing it up when necessary.
It may seem odd to say on 22:25 - Sep 17 with 875 viewswkj

It may seem odd to say on 18:56 - Sep 17 by Coco

Oh hello

Im not sure why you bumped it, your formation looked liked someone sneezed in a shot glass

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024