Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That fraser fella int' too bad 15:30 - Sep 15 with 752 viewswkj

How lucky we were to have a player like him turn out for us, if only he didn't get injured, we might have got out of the league. Scored the winner vs Everton (as it stands)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:34 - Sep 15 with 742 viewsitfcjoe

He only played 14 or 15 games, even if he only managed 30 I think we’d have gone up - what a shame. Great to see him doing so well as always came across as a good bloke

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:36 - Sep 15 with 728 viewswkj

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:34 - Sep 15 by itfcjoe

He only played 14 or 15 games, even if he only managed 30 I think we’d have gone up - what a shame. Great to see him doing so well as always came across as a good bloke

Howe really has put together a good team there to be fair, even if they were beggers to play when they were in the league. I'm hoping we've got a similar chance of a long term dynasty under Lambert.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:49 - Sep 15 with 708 viewsitfcjoe

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:36 - Sep 15 by wkj

Howe really has put together a good team there to be fair, even if they were beggers to play when they were in the league. I'm hoping we've got a similar chance of a long term dynasty under Lambert.

Incredible how, despite what they’ve spent, they still have relied heavily on the core that took them through the leagues

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That fraser fella int' too bad on 16:22 - Sep 15 with 645 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That fraser fella int' too bad on 15:34 - Sep 15 by itfcjoe

Yep have said it before and will say it again - the wheels really came off that season with Fraser’s injury at QPR

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024