Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G 13:49 - Sep 16 with 643 viewswkj

I know TWTD users are a great fan of 5G and the debate around the infrastructure providers, so I thank you all for effectively writing my reports for me. Top blokes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 13:50 - Sep 16 with 638 viewshomer_123

5G - 1 above 4G

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 13:51 - Sep 16 with 636 viewsSpruceMoose

All I know is that there's some graffiti in my neighbourhood stating '5G IS GENOCIDE' so I'm going to just go with that until someone proves otherwise.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 13:54 - Sep 16 with 625 viewsStokieBlue

Most of the 5G stuff on here has been conspiracy nonsense around the frequencies used which they thought would hurt humans. One went as far to link to a website stating it was a sterilisation programme to reduce the human population.

It’s total nonsense of course, the radiation is non-ionising so by definition none of those things are possible.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 13:56 - Sep 16 with 615 viewshomer_123

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 13:54 - Sep 16 by StokieBlue

Most of the 5G stuff on here has been conspiracy nonsense around the frequencies used which they thought would hurt humans. One went as far to link to a website stating it was a sterilisation programme to reduce the human population.

It’s total nonsense of course, the radiation is non-ionising so by definition none of those things are possible.

SB

But why ruin a good story?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:02 - Sep 16 with 590 viewsSpruceMoose

SB

Is there any chance it could make me more virile though?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:07 - Sep 16 with 582 viewswkj

SB

Funny thing it, 5G signals on the 28GHz spectral band have a much harder time penetrating objects, and even the air, than 4G and Wifi, so theoretically could be safer. Although massive MIMO will be used to concentrate the beams from arrays of many antennas to counteract that problem, it is still a fun argument to make.

Crybaby

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:12 - Sep 16 with 567 viewsSpruceMoose

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:07 - Sep 16 by wkj

Funny thing it, 5G signals on the 28GHz spectral band have a much harder time penetrating objects, and even the air, than 4G and Wifi, so theoretically could be safer. Although massive MIMO will be used to concentrate the beams from arrays of many antennas to counteract that problem, it is still a fun argument to make.

If they can't penetrate air very well at least the brains of Brexiteers will be safe.

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:13 - Sep 16 with 563 viewswkj

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:12 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

If they can't penetrate air very well at least the brains of Brexiteers will be safe.

,penetrexit

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:15 - Sep 16 with 556 viewsfooters

What's wrong with a normal grass pitch?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:16 - Sep 16 with 551 viewswkj

As well as robotics, I have to report on 5G on 14:15 - Sep 16 by footers

What's wrong with a normal grass pitch?

Some people don't like pitches made with illegal drugs.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024