Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. 14:05 - Sep 16 with 942 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:27 - Sep 16 with 845 viewschicoazul

Sadly I think Lampard is going to do very well at Chelsea and ultimately, England.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:35 - Sep 16 with 817 viewsjaykay

he sees the champions league as 2 parts !!
no sh1t sherlock

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:41 - Sep 16 with 787 viewsTractorCam

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:27 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

Sadly I think Lampard is going to do very well at Chelsea and ultimately, England.

Why would him doing well as England manager be a bad thing?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:45 - Sep 16 with 777 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Insightful stuff from Frank Lampard on the Champions League.. on 14:27 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

Not sure about the latter, if he does ‘very’ well at Chelsea I doubt he’d want the job

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024