Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris is on fire 16:03 - Sep 16 with 4410 viewsSpruceMoose

Booed on arrival
Chickened out of holding a press conference
Chased out of town
Humiliated by the leader of Luxembourg

, brexit
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 16:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris is on fire on 19:47 - Sep 16 with 464 viewsTrequartista

Boris is on fire on 19:37 - Sep 16 by Guthrum

That is slightly weird with the polling. I do wonder if their statistical modelling is too heavily weighted towards Con and Lab, which would have been entirely reasonable a few years ago but has possibly now been upset by the SNP, the resurgent LibDems and the Brexit Party.

In 2017, most polling significantly overrated the Conservatives, underrated Labour and the others.

Yes and they measure vote share, whereas elections are fought on seats of course.

My general point stands though, the polls only shifted when Boris became leader on a Brexit-will-be-done platform, shifting votes away from the Brexit Party. People only appear to be interested in the overall Brexit position, they are not interested in parliamentary and Boris shenanigans.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Boris is on fire on 20:01 - Sep 16 with 439 viewsGuthrum

Boris is on fire on 19:47 - Sep 16 by Trequartista

Yes and they measure vote share, whereas elections are fought on seats of course.

My general point stands though, the polls only shifted when Boris became leader on a Brexit-will-be-done platform, shifting votes away from the Brexit Party. People only appear to be interested in the overall Brexit position, they are not interested in parliamentary and Boris shenanigans.

Yes, Johnson has benefitted from a swing away from BP - tho that may not last if he can't get out on 31st Oct.

It may, however, have an effect on the "don't knows" and floating voters - who don't necessarily show up in polls (or get edited out).

Also, they construct their vote share predictions by rebalancing the input from their repondents (anything up to 50k). It's that statistical analysis which is most tricky and may not be quite right.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris is on fire on 20:06 - Sep 16 with 432 viewsEireannach_gorm

Boris is on fire on 16:42 - Sep 16 by jaykay

the invisible man

I'm not seeing any humiliation here, only common sense. How does this differ from Leo Varadkar's speech ( other than Boris was present )? Self inflicted wound I would suggest.
Boris is on fire on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 425 viewsKropotkin123

Boris is on fire on 16:35 - Sep 16 by strikalite

Massive player Luxembourg.....

lol

Most financial and legal European institutions operate out of Luxembourg. Along with Brussels and Strasbourg, they are a big player when it comes to Europe.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024