Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... 17:23 - Sep 16 with 1636 viewsunstableblue

…. so how do we make that work?

I think because Skuse and Downes have both had such a good season so far, they seem to be first on the team list..... but is that inhibiting us?

Something is not quite right with the current system/selection....

Looking forward to a win and a good performance in front of a massive away following.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 17:42 - Sep 16 with 1591 viewsKeaneish

Its one or the other at best. no way Skuse, Downes or Judge in a central No 10 role will lose their place. Likely Nolan would start and Huws handled with care until after Jan.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 18:08 - Sep 16 with 1534 viewsGuthrum

Don't think we can. It will be one or the other. Even that would require a change to the system.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 22:08 - Sep 16 with 1315 viewseireblue

Bluefish can make it work.
Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:02 - Sep 17 with 1097 viewsRadlett_blue

We have to start Huws soon. There's no point in him being at the club if all we're going to do is wrap him in cotton wool & let him sit on the bench occasionally.
If (and it's a big if) everyone is fit, we have way too many central midfield players. Please can Lambert stop trying to shoe-horn Judge into the XI by pretending he can be an effective wide player? With Garbutt & Rowe fit plus Georgiou, no excuse for doing this.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:06 - Sep 17 with 1087 viewsgordon

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:02 - Sep 17 by Radlett_blue

We have to start Huws soon. There's no point in him being at the club if all we're going to do is wrap him in cotton wool & let him sit on the bench occasionally.
If (and it's a big if) everyone is fit, we have way too many central midfield players. Please can Lambert stop trying to shoe-horn Judge into the XI by pretending he can be an effective wide player? With Garbutt & Rowe fit plus Georgiou, no excuse for doing this.

Agreed - there's way too many central midfielders at the club.

I would have taken the money for Judge, must be on a decent whack - the club would surely be in a better position if we had got the £500,000 for Judge and got him off the wage bill and invested in a left-back, if we could make a purchase somewhere near as astute as KVY.
Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:11 - Sep 17 with 1066 viewschicoazul

I dont think we will see Huws play for us again regularly, unless there is a massive injury crisis. I expect him to leave ASAP.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:14 - Sep 17 with 1059 viewsIP33

Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:06 - Sep 17 by gordon

Agreed - there's way too many central midfielders at the club.

I would have taken the money for Judge, must be on a decent whack - the club would surely be in a better position if we had got the £500,000 for Judge and got him off the wage bill and invested in a left-back, if we could make a purchase somewhere near as astute as KVY.

This is so easy to say in hindsight, at the time everyone (myself included) thought Judge would be fantastic at this level. I still do, but shoehorning him into the side isn't the answer. Providing Huws is fit i would start him Nolan & Skuse tonight.

Judge played a lot of minutes over the international break and has not hit form as of yet, Downes didn't have his best game on Saturday after a great start to the season. If there was ever time for rotation it's tonight IMO.
Ultimately Huws and Nolan have to start.... on 10:31 - Sep 17 with 1027 viewsMrTown

Don't know whether they 'have' to start.

Skuse and Downes have been very good this season. Think they may benefit from a little bit a flair in there with them, Judge or Dobra.

This would probably mean the sacrifice of Jackson, ultimately losing our second top goalscorer and Norwoods striking partner.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024