Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU 17:49 - Sep 16 with 742 viewseddiespearitt03

The one thing missing is the creativity.
Give both these players some game time and let them provide the ammunition to score goals.

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 23:02 - Sep 16 with 640 viewsmadmouse1959

Who do you drop to accommodate either of these players ? Skuse is deemed irreplaceable and Downes is playing well. I just hope if they get their chance they grab it.

shampoo dave

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 17:27 - Sep 17 with 473 viewsIpswichKnight

IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 23:02 - Sep 16 by madmouse1959

Who do you drop to accommodate either of these players ? Skuse is deemed irreplaceable and Downes is playing well. I just hope if they get their chance they grab it.

Well they ain’t going to be playing in the centre for starters. Reckon Georgiou will start tonight with Rowe on the other side, Skuse and Nolan in the middle.
IT IS NOW TIME TO PLAY >> DOBRA and GEORGIOU on 17:41 - Sep 17 with 459 viewschicoazul

Dont Albanians and Cypriots hate each other?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024