Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe 17:56 - Sep 16 with 1426 viewstextbackup

but i'm guessin, with call ups, this too will be cancelled?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 18:07 - Sep 16 with 1397 viewsSitfcB

Hope so

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 1344 viewsITFC_Forever

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 18:07 - Sep 16 by SitfcB

Hope so

Me too.

In London that evening for the Levellers. Would still make it in time if the game goes ahead, but would be a bit of a rush.
If the game’s off, we can get a lunchtime train and have a leisurely afternoon around the watering holes of London.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 18:57 - Sep 16 with 1320 viewsPJH

I am very much hoping that the game at Oxford is off for that reason because I have booked a holiday on the assumption that it will be.
just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:17 - Sep 16 with 1277 viewsLevelTheLand

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 18:46 - Sep 16 by ITFC_Forever

Me too.

In London that evening for the Levellers. Would still make it in time if the game goes ahead, but would be a bit of a rush.
If the game’s off, we can get a lunchtime train and have a leisurely afternoon around the watering holes of London.

Who?...

I’m in London on Thursday for Alice Cooper and have planned train back on Friday so I can get to the football. If I’d realised it was international break, I may have extended my stay!
just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 1249 viewsITFC_Forever

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:17 - Sep 16 by LevelTheLand

Who?...

I’m in London on Thursday for Alice Cooper and have planned train back on Friday so I can get to the football. If I’d realised it was international break, I may have extended my stay!

With a user-name like that, you of all people should know who they are!!

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 1233 viewsLevelTheLand

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:32 - Sep 16 by ITFC_Forever

With a user-name like that, you of all people should know who they are!!

I did see them last month, although had to leave early as I was with my little’un. They did their Glasto 94 set in full, not sure if it’ll be the same in London though.
just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:16 - Sep 16 with 1108 viewsITFC_Forever

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 19:43 - Sep 16 by LevelTheLand

I did see them last month, although had to leave early as I was with my little’un. They did their Glasto 94 set in full, not sure if it’ll be the same in London though.

This’ll be the fifth time in four years I’ve seen them.

Saw they did the Glastonbury 94 set at Beautiful Days... while that would be good, it excludes plenty of other decent tracks they have.

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:20 - Sep 16 with 1104 viewsFreddies_Ears

It looks likely that we will have enough players called up to have the game called off. But it is for us to request it, it's not automatic. It may be that we don't request, for example if we have a fully fit squad and oppo have just a couple of key players called up.
Login to get fewer ads

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:54 - Sep 16 with 1063 viewsLevelTheLand

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:16 - Sep 16 by ITFC_Forever

This’ll be the fifth time in four years I’ve seen them.

Saw they did the Glastonbury 94 set at Beautiful Days... while that would be good, it excludes plenty of other decent tracks they have.

True. There were a few grumbles that they didn’t play What a Beautiful Day at Beautiful Days, but they did play it at the acoustic set on the Friday. Like you say, there have been plenty of great tracks/albums in the last 25 years that that got missed out.

Hopefully they’ll announce a full tour and play at The Apex again before too long.
just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:59 - Sep 16 with 1051 viewsITFC_Forever

just realised im away for the big one vs wycombe on 21:54 - Sep 16 by LevelTheLand

True. There were a few grumbles that they didn’t play What a Beautiful Day at Beautiful Days, but they did play it at the acoustic set on the Friday. Like you say, there have been plenty of great tracks/albums in the last 25 years that that got missed out.

Hopefully they’ll announce a full tour and play at The Apex again before too long.

They usually do their tours in late autumn, but other than a couple of solo gigs from a couple of them, they seem to be giving it a miss this year... I think they’re recording some new material.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024