Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donovan Blake is a Man City fan then 18:21 - Sep 16 with 2606 viewsSitfcB

?
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 19:56]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 18:57 - Sep 16 with 2540 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

He’s from Manchester.

I always thought he was a United fan. Not actually sure which but he’s definitely from Manchester.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:07 - Sep 16 with 2505 viewsEastTownBlue

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 18:57 - Sep 16 by WarkTheWarkITFC

He’s from Manchester.

I always thought he was a United fan. Not actually sure which but he’s definitely from Manchester.

Remember him as a Man City fan from his local radio days here.

That was going back to when they were not quite so good.
Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:08 - Sep 16 with 2499 viewsbournemouthblue

On the other side, no other football took place outside Norwich

It was always likely to be the case sadly

I can remember when they beat Man U, they showed three replays of the winner including a greyed out slow-mo winner

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:16 - Sep 16 with 2464 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used to love Blake’s 7.

Who is Donavan Blake?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:39 - Sep 16 with 2416 viewswkj

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:16 - Sep 16 by Swansea_Blue

I used to love Blake’s 7.

Who is Donavan Blake?

Isn't he that one bloke wot had Kylie?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 20:20 - Sep 16 with 2290 viewsbournemouthblue

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:39 - Sep 16 by wkj

Isn't he that one bloke wot had Kylie?

Donavan Blake and Kylie Monigue

The least likely pairing since Liz Hurley and Shane Warne

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 22:29 - Sep 16 with 2083 viewsScuzzer

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 19:08 - Sep 16 by bournemouthblue

On the other side, no other football took place outside Norwich

It was always likely to be the case sadly

I can remember when they beat Man U, they showed three replays of the winner including a greyed out slow-mo winner

Not being fair to them. They did show our "highlights"...which is hard to do with a 0-0 bore draw.

Established 1968

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 22:52 - Sep 16 with 2045 viewsbournemouthblue

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 22:29 - Sep 16 by Scuzzer

Not being fair to them. They did show our "highlights"...which is hard to do with a 0-0 bore draw.

Look East showed 0 highlights of any other games

Login to get fewer ads

Donovan Blake is a Man City fan then on 01:05 - Sep 17 with 1953 viewsFreddies_Ears

Yes, definitely.
Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 09:49 - Sep 17 with 1717 viewsTractorCam

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 22:52 - Sep 16 by bournemouthblue

Look East showed 0 highlights of any other games

Yes, those lot love a reason to focus purely on Norwich, with nobody else winning it was a good chance for them to emphasise their love in.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:34 - Sep 17 with 1632 viewshaynes_toe1

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 09:49 - Sep 17 by TractorCam

Yes, those lot love a reason to focus purely on Norwich, with nobody else winning it was a good chance for them to emphasise their love in.

They beat the domestic champions in arguably the best league in the world, we drew 0-0 in the third tier. I can see why they're not really focussing on us without having some odd inferiority complex.
Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:41 - Sep 17 with 1617 viewsTractorCam

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:34 - Sep 17 by haynes_toe1

They beat the domestic champions in arguably the best league in the world, we drew 0-0 in the third tier. I can see why they're not really focussing on us without having some odd inferiority complex.

Yes I know, I made that point.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:43 - Sep 17 with 1614 viewsitfcjoe

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:34 - Sep 17 by haynes_toe1

There was a comment on the Blue Monday podcast on YouTube from a Norwich fan bemoaning that they didn't get a mention as we sometimes mention them if they've done badly.

Which suggests a Norwich fan, in the wake of this fine victory, has spent an hour and 20 minutes of his Monday watching an Ipswich Town fan channel to see if they get a mention.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:45 - Sep 17 with 1609 viewshaynes_toe1

Donavan Blake is a Man City fan then on 11:43 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

There was a comment on the Blue Monday podcast on YouTube from a Norwich fan bemoaning that they didn't get a mention as we sometimes mention them if they've done badly.

Which suggests a Norwich fan, in the wake of this fine victory, has spent an hour and 20 minutes of his Monday watching an Ipswich Town fan channel to see if they get a mention.

I mean that borders on a level of insanity but we're talking about football fans here so I grant you, anythings possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024