Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit late to the party with this 18:56 - Sep 16 with 5045 viewsFrimleyBlue

But. Watching nodge saturday. If they spend well in the future with Farke and he spends well. They could go very far this time around. I know it's great for us blues. But for them the football they play really is attractive and I can see it taking them far.

On the town front. Got to be happy with a draw. We are rebuilding and still unbeaten and 2nd with a game in hand and slowly and surely players returning who will add a bit more bite to us. I think we will finish top but I stil think it's too soon for us to then compete in the championship. We are kind of in a different stage to where nodge were under Lambert and footballs moved on and I can't see Evans opening up a warchest should we win the league. And we are back to where we were last year with a squad of league 1 players. I'm not sure what our future is. Feels weird and I know this is a random post and I don't really know what I'm saying but you might have a strange same thought process.

[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 19:27]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bit late to the party with this on 14:38 - Sep 17 with 978 viewsgiant_stow

Bit late to the party with this on 14:37 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Here ya go ya great big plank!

hurrah!!! But its not moving. Oh sod it never mind.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bit late to the party with this on 15:07 - Sep 17 with 955 viewsitfcjoe

Bit late to the party with this on 14:38 - Sep 17 by giant_stow

hurrah!!! But its not moving. Oh sod it never mind.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bit late to the party with this on 15:16 - Sep 17 with 940 viewsgiant_stow

Bit late to the party with this on 15:07 - Sep 17 by itfcjoe

You heartless monster! That poor little canary.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bit late to the party with this on 16:24 - Sep 17 with 909 viewsflimflam

Bit late to the party with this on 13:02 - Sep 17 by JohnWarksTash

They are our historical rivals. Essentially the only team I despise in football. Can you imagine an Liverpool fan wishing Everton well and hoping they have a stormer? Millwall crossing their fingers that West Ham have a good season? Ridiculous. The tribalism of football is one of the things that makes it great.

Like someone said...anyone but them.

If we were in the same league then I would want them to fail miserably but at the same time I had a little smile at a bargain basement club beating Man City and all their millions.

The same as I would if Burnley done the same.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Bit late to the party with this on 16:28 - Sep 17 with 903 viewsJohnWarksTash

Bit late to the party with this on 16:24 - Sep 17 by flimflam

If we were in the same league then I would want them to fail miserably but at the same time I had a little smile at a bargain basement club beating Man City and all their millions.

The same as I would if Burnley done the same.

Nah. I wanted City to destroy them and take the biggest defeat record from us.

Anyone but them.
Bit late to the party with this on 21:26 - Sep 17 with 840 viewshaynes_toe1

I'm a casual, from afar Ipswich fan nowadays and regularly get called a budgie on here.

And even I cant bring myself to wish them well whatsoever.

I'll always acknowledge what they do well as there are aspects as a club we need to try and replicate but I hope Farke leaves them, Webber leaves them and all their youth products get sold on. Not gonna happen, but all the same.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024