Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... 09:34 - Sep 17 with 2426 viewsSomethingBlue

... on a Tuesday night in L1 in September. It's not exactly round the corner for most. Yet more evidence of what we can tap into if things really start taking off.

I'd caveat a little bit by saying that, should we stay down, I'd fully expect that contingent to be halved at the same time next year. It is *so* important we go up this season.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 09:36 - Sep 17 with 2408 viewswkj

While Milton Keynes is a bit of a cultural void and somewhat empty given its fabrication of sorts, they are genuinely trying to creat an identity for the town (or is it city)

I often have to go up there to the OU Campus, and the few MK Dons fans I meet enjoy the footy, so it aught to be a decent day out.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 09:56 - Sep 17 with 2330 viewsRadlett_blue

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 09:36 - Sep 17 by wkj

While Milton Keynes is a bit of a cultural void and somewhat empty given its fabrication of sorts, they are genuinely trying to creat an identity for the town (or is it city)

I often have to go up there to the OU Campus, and the few MK Dons fans I meet enjoy the footy, so it aught to be a decent day out.

They would be disliked far less if they dropped the stupid "Dons" suffix & renamed themselves "Milton Keynes FC". They gave the phoenix Wimbledon their trophies back so why keep pretending?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 09:58 - Sep 17 with 2322 viewswkj

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 09:56 - Sep 17 by Radlett_blue

They would be disliked far less if they dropped the stupid "Dons" suffix & renamed themselves "Milton Keynes FC". They gave the phoenix Wimbledon their trophies back so why keep pretending?

When I mentioned fabricated, i meant the town geographically rather than the football club. That football club debate is certainly a contentious issue, even now

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 10:03 - Sep 17 with 2300 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed.

This year (and the whole of Lambert's tenure to be fair) has been something of a free ride. We really need to take advantage of it to keep the good vibe going, get promoted AND develop a team that can eventually compete in the Championship.

Pronouns: He/Him

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 2238 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good effort that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It is *so* important we go up this season. on 10:39 - Sep 17 with 2189 viewsDyland

Indeed. Lambert really needs to back up the great work off the pitch and get us firing on all cylinders on it. I remain slightly unconvinced only because, well, I'm by nature pessimistic :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

It is *so* important we go up this season. on 10:43 - Sep 17 with 2173 viewsSomethingBlue

It is *so* important we go up this season. on 10:39 - Sep 17 by Dyland

Indeed. Lambert really needs to back up the great work off the pitch and get us firing on all cylinders on it. I remain slightly unconvinced only because, well, I'm by nature pessimistic :)

Well, yes. I think three points tonight would make it a fantastic start to the season though, by any possible measure. Slightly tougher game than I'd realised, looking at MK's form a bit more closely, but one we should definitely be optimistic about.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 10:56 - Sep 17 with 2131 viewshomer_123

Needs to be a positive reaction tonight from the lads after Saturday.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 11:40 - Sep 17 with 2033 viewshaynes_toe1

It is fantastic support
Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 12:56 - Sep 17 with 1898 viewsIllinoisblue

it is a bizarrely large following. No obvious reason for it other than the novelty of winning again and feeling optimistic. You are right, though, if we don't go up, the numbers will soon dwindle. This season is HUGE.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It is *so* important we go up this season. on 13:04 - Sep 17 with 1860 viewsBent_double

It is *so* important we go up this season. on 10:43 - Sep 17 by SomethingBlue

Well, yes. I think three points tonight would make it a fantastic start to the season though, by any possible measure. Slightly tougher game than I'd realised, looking at MK's form a bit more closely, but one we should definitely be optimistic about.

They don't do draws, 4 wins 3 defeats so far, get an early goal and we'll win comfortably.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 13:15 - Sep 17 with 1796 viewsBluebell

It’s round the corner from us.

Well ........half an hour away!
Taking 3,000 to MK is just tremendous ... on 13:33 - Sep 17 with 1742 viewsTractorWood

Weather is meant to be alright too.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024