Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals 09:34 - Sep 17 with 1221 viewsStokieBlue

It's a long article. It's about the cheap and exploitative mining in poor countries with awful and dangerous conditions often with child labour so that wellness sites like Goop can sell "healing crystals" at ridiculous prices to people.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/sep/17/healing-crystals-wellness-m

Some tidbits:

"Believers say crystals conduct ambient energy — like miniature phone towers picking up signals and channelling them on to the user — thus rebalancing malign energies, healing the body and mind."

"After all, he said, if uranium could kill you, why shouldn’t lithium quartz be able to help cure your depression? And when you broke it down to an elemental level, he said, people are mostly minerals and water anyway. “You’re hydrated mineral powder,”"

"Trinchillo estimates that high-end dealers now account for about $500m in annual sales. Include the lower end, he said, and you are talking about a highly profitable, multi-billion dollar industry."

It's so depressing. People exploited and billions of dollars generated (for the few) on something that literally does nothing at all but is fueled by the click of the like button on social media.

SB
[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 9:48]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 09:37 - Sep 17 with 1197 viewswkj

Oh boy, you're anticipating a quiet day off of the board I see. I'll pop the kettle on for you.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 09:51 - Sep 17 with 1159 viewsSteve_M

"After all, he said, if uranium could kill you, why shouldn’t lithium quartz be able to help cure your depression? And when you broke it down to an elemental level, he said, people are mostly minerals and water anyway. “You’re hydrated mineral powder,”"

Wow, that's impressive logic there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 1123 viewsNotMarcusEvans

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 09:37 - Sep 17 by wkj

Oh boy, you're anticipating a quiet day off of the board I see. I'll pop the kettle on for you.

Make sure you fill it with pure crystal water. I swear by mine. All you have to do is put water in the bottle, leave it overnight in the fridge and all day long a healing charge is your reward.

My health and wealth have increased substantially since I've been using it.

https://www.thepsychictree.co.uk/collections/crystal-water-bottles?gclid=EAIaIQo
A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 1118 viewsSwansea_Blue

To be used before or after you steam your vagina? Asking for a friend.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 1025 viewswkj

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 10:22 - Sep 17 by Swansea_Blue

To be used before or after you steam your vagina? Asking for a friend.

Teamed vagina retains more taste than boiled, or so I heard

Crybaby

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 1024 viewswkj

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:10 - Sep 17 by wkj

Steamed rather, but there we go

Crybaby

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:19 - Sep 17 with 1008 viewsSwansea_Blue

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:10 - Sep 17 by wkj

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A depressing read on the growth of healing crystals on 16:27 - Sep 17 with 992 viewsericclacton

Crystal Balls.
Crystal Palace Crystal Meth
Crystal Maze

[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 16:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024