Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U12 Season Tickets 10:24 - Sep 17 with 955 viewsflimflam

With the all the fanfare of reduced ticketing this year it appears the club have now stopped the kickback of £2 onto an U12 season ticket for each match attended.

These tickets were £10 a couple of seasons ago and got changed because they were being abused so rose to £50 but less £2 x number of games attended.

Last year with early bird etc ticket was £45 so with 23 league games you actually could end up £1 in profit. Now I not looking for free tickets but from paying £10 to then paying potentially nothing to now paying £38 even with the early bird is not really in line with the overall reduction of tickets although to be fair I have saved more than that on my own season ticket but thats not the point I am trying to make.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

U12 Season Tickets on 14:05 - Sep 17 with 851 viewsVaughan8

Are you really moaning about having to pay £1.65 a game for your child under 12?

Without being rude, if this is your biggest worry you are doing OK!
U12 Season Tickets on 14:16 - Sep 17 with 830 viewsSouperJim

U12 Season Tickets on 14:05 - Sep 17 by Vaughan8

Are you really moaning about having to pay £1.65 a game for your child under 12?

While I agree with your general point, the club approach on this does seem a bit disjointed.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

U12 Season Tickets on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 766 viewsflimflam

U12 Season Tickets on 14:05 - Sep 17 by Vaughan8

A little yes. Its not I cannot afford it and thats not my point, but a 380% rise in the cost of an U12 ticket from 2 yrs ago is a little extreme no?

430% if you are not renewing.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024