Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our strikers 13:03 - Sep 17 with 749 viewsWestover

If PL decides to play one up front do you think when all are fit it will cause some unrest amoung the three or four front players? Also you could say the same with all the midfield they will all want to play.
Our strikers on 14:54 - Sep 17 with 660 viewsGarv

Strikers, not really. Jackson may be the one if anyone who gets the hump because he should be fit and has started the season well, but he probably knows Norwood is number one. Keane has to prove fitness, he could be in and out of the team all season and it still be successful for him if he doesn’t break down. Sears again still has a way to go I think. I’m sure he’ll make appearances, up front and wide.

Midfield unrest might be more likely, but Huws is in the same situation as Keane. Nolan might be one that feels he should be in the team every week. Downes is still young albeit very good. Dozzell hasn’t done enough so far and should know it.

I like Lambert’s idea of rotation. You can obviously only do it so much but if it works consistently it could be a master stroke.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Our strikers on 15:03 - Sep 17 with 643 viewsWestover

Our strikers on 14:54 - Sep 17 by Garv

Strikers, not really. Jackson may be the one if anyone who gets the hump because he should be fit and has started the season well, but he probably knows Norwood is number one. Keane has to prove fitness, he could be in and out of the team all season and it still be successful for him if he doesn’t break down. Sears again still has a way to go I think. I’m sure he’ll make appearances, up front and wide.

Midfield unrest might be more likely, but Huws is in the same situation as Keane. Nolan might be one that feels he should be in the team every week. Downes is still young albeit very good. Dozzell hasn’t done enough so far and should know it.

I like Lambert’s idea of rotation. You can obviously only do it so much but if it works consistently it could be a master stroke.

Yes agree with the midfield we just need to keep them all happy and find the best way to use them and maybe loan out a couple in January.
Our strikers on 15:08 - Sep 17 with 633 viewsSouperJim

Our strikers on 14:54 - Sep 17 by Garv

4-5-1 away from home with Judge behind Norwood is the only way Judge should be in the starting 11 imho

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Our strikers on 17:20 - Sep 17 with 591 viewsKeaneish

I can;t see how we'll ever play one up front given the quality of Sears, Keane, Jackson and Norwood at this level. Plenty of variants with 2 up front to allow us to get the added midfielder in. I think the question is going to be, "who is our best striking partnership?" in a few months time.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024