Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert 14:14 - Sep 17 with 1055 viewsunstableblue

.... he’s stated we’re going there to win; and his team selection and system set-up are key.

He has an embarrassingly good squad... and I’m backing him fully - and enjoying this season immensely - but the lack of a plan B / C, and the longer inaccurate ball is a concern. I think we need Nolan, Dozzell and/or Huws in the team to link play better and get it on the deck.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:27 - Sep 17 with 991 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Very interested to see what he does tonight.

0-0 for me.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:42 - Sep 17 with 932 viewsMrTown

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:27 - Sep 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

0-0 for me.

1-1 for me.

Think it will actually be 4-4-2. Althought there are alternatives he could go for, think he will stick to 4-4-2.

Dont think there will be massive changes either.

Holy
KVY - Chambers - Woolfenden - Kenlock
Rowe - Skuse - Nolan - Tony George
Jackson - Norwood

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:47 - Sep 17 with 908 viewsGerkensBeard

I feel Nolan and Georgiou nailed on to start. I also think Flynn being withdrawn at 60 on Saturday means he starts tonight and Skuse is rested. I’ll go for

4-2-3-1

Holy
KVY. Woolf. Chambo. Kenlock
Downes Nolan
Edwards Judge Georgiou
Norwood

I’d love if Garbutt was fit to take Kenlocks place. Garbutt may not be as good defensively but in this league with how strong we are you can sacrifice a defensive player for a player better going forward
Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:47 - Sep 17 with 896 viewsOsborneOneNil

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:42 - Sep 17 by MrTown

1-1 for me.

Think it will actually be 4-4-2. Althought there are alternatives he could go for, think he will stick to 4-4-2.

Dont think there will be massive changes either.

Holy
KVY - Chambers - Woolfenden - Kenlock
Rowe - Skuse - Nolan - Tony George
Jackson - Norwood

Yeah i've got 1-1 on my Super 6.
Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:48 - Sep 17 with 894 viewsunstableblue

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:27 - Sep 17 by TRUE_BLUE123

0-0 for me.

We can definitely win it... don't think they are up to Donny or Peterborough standards; but Dons must be buoyed by that Blackpool away win.

Our leader seemed to suggest little change and players are doing enough to pick themselves, but when he assesses the Saturday video and does check fitness I think he'll change the midfield, probably either Judge or Edwards. Possibly a rest for Downes.

5-3-2 would be a big step.

I think we'll win 0-2.... we're keeping clean sheets and Jackson and Norwood are due goals.

I'd be very happy with that (n/t) on 14:50 - Sep 17 with 880 viewsunstableblue

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:47 - Sep 17 by GerkensBeard

I feel Nolan and Georgiou nailed on to start. I also think Flynn being withdrawn at 60 on Saturday means he starts tonight and Skuse is rested. I’ll go for

4-2-3-1

Holy
KVY. Woolf. Chambo. Kenlock
Downes Nolan
Edwards Judge Georgiou
Norwood

I’d love if Garbutt was fit to take Kenlocks place. Garbutt may not be as good defensively but in this league with how strong we are you can sacrifice a defensive player for a player better going forward

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:53 - Sep 17 with 863 viewsMrTown

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:48 - Sep 17 by unstableblue

We can definitely win it... don't think they are up to Donny or Peterborough standards; but Dons must be buoyed by that Blackpool away win.

Our leader seemed to suggest little change and players are doing enough to pick themselves, but when he assesses the Saturday video and does check fitness I think he'll change the midfield, probably either Judge or Edwards. Possibly a rest for Downes.

5-3-2 would be a big step.

I think we'll win 0-2.... we're keeping clean sheets and Jackson and Norwood are due goals.

Judging by there performance on TV last week they weren't up to much.

AFC Wimbeldon dominated them second hlaf (didn't catch the first half).

They played three narrow strikers against their back 3 and were fairly direct but very effective.

Yet they went to Blackpool and got a really impressive 3-0 win.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:53 - Sep 17 with 862 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 15:38 - Sep 17 with 795 viewsBlueBadger

Very excited about tonight.... but big night for Lambert on 14:53 - Sep 17 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Oh come on now, interviews aren't THAT tiring.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024