Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy... 18:35 - Sep 17 with 1036 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy... on 18:39 - Sep 17 with 1002 viewswkj

That's about as welcoming as a runaway father

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh Jeremy... on 18:52 - Sep 17 with 958 viewsgazzer1999

Totally destroyed the labour party, not quite as bad as that Blair creature though.
Nice Avatar, sprucey good to see freshening things up, you even look younger.
Oh Jeremy... on 18:55 - Sep 17 with 947 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy... on 18:52 - Sep 17 by gazzer1999

Totally destroyed the labour party, not quite as bad as that Blair creature though.
Nice Avatar, sprucey good to see freshening things up, you even look younger.

Thanks. Thought I'd try myself some of those wraparound sunglasses all the biggest w@nkers are wearing these days!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Jeremy... on 19:00 - Sep 17 with 918 viewsgazzer1999

Oh Jeremy... on 18:55 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

Thanks. Thought I'd try myself some of those wraparound sunglasses all the biggest w@nkers are wearing these days!

I think Bono's been wearing them for years.
Oh Jeremy... on 19:02 - Sep 17 with 911 viewsDarth_Koont

Surely a sign of how screwed up our politics and media are. Johnson’s rating has gone up!??

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Jeremy... on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 900 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy... on 19:02 - Sep 17 by Darth_Koont

Surely a sign of how screwed up our politics and media are. Johnson’s rating has gone up!??

I have come to realise that I do not remotely understand my fellow humans. Perhaps I am in the minority and should just give up and let the crazed majority have their insane world they clearly yearn for and just watch them tackle the consequences.

Oh Jeremy... on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 874 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh Jeremy... on 19:04 - Sep 17 by SpruceMoose

I have come to realise that I do not remotely understand my fellow humans. Perhaps I am in the minority and should just give up and let the crazed majority have their insane world they clearly yearn for and just watch them tackle the consequences.

It’s certainly a strange world when people are asked to resolve everything by picking that person over that person.

The dramatic closing of the gap during the election campaign suggests that people do actually think more when it actually matters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh Jeremy... on 19:17 - Sep 17 with 846 viewsgazzer1999

Oh Jeremy... on 19:08 - Sep 17 by Darth_Koont

It’s certainly a strange world when people are asked to resolve everything by picking that person over that person.

The dramatic closing of the gap during the election campaign suggests that people do actually think more when it actually matters.

Only if you promise to wipe student det.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy... on 19:25 - Sep 17 with 803 viewswkj

Oh Jeremy... on 19:17 - Sep 17 by gazzer1999

Only if you promise to wipe student det.

DK is bust playing right back and he couldn't afford it. I could on the other hand.

Crybaby

Oh Jeremy... on 19:30 - Sep 17 with 774 viewshampstead_blue

Oh Jeremy... on 19:02 - Sep 17 by Darth_Koont

I agree.
Neither Boris or Corbyn are fit to lead.

That's why I wanted Hunt to beat Boris. Given the choice of the two, Hunt would have been more moderate and sensible.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Oh Jeremy... on 19:35 - Sep 17 with 756 viewsOldsmoker

They're asking all the wrong people.
Stands to reason dunnit.
If you like Boris you're f***in mad.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh Jeremy... on 19:38 - Sep 17 with 742 viewswkj

Oh Jeremy... on 19:35 - Sep 17 by Oldsmoker

They're asking all the wrong people.
Stands to reason dunnit.
If you like Boris you're f***in mad.

Do you ever feel like the only sane one living in an insane world smokers?

Crybaby

Oh Jeremy... on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 713 viewsOldsmoker

Oh Jeremy... on 19:38 - Sep 17 by wkj

Do you ever feel like the only sane one living in an insane world smokers?

In my calmer moments I'm just like this guy.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024