Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! 18:45 - Sep 17 with 2908 viewsMullet

[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 19:00]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:46 - Sep 17 with 2552 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I like it!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 2486 viewstractordownsouth

Nah I reckon it’s a 4-4-2 diamond with Skuse at the base.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:50 - Sep 17 with 2456 viewsMullet

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:46 - Sep 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I like it!!

I don't at all. 352 as a system is not one I favour these days at all.

I wonder if it will be more like the old WM formation and Skuse will be shoulder level with the wingbacks until we break. Then he steps back between the CB's when we defend.

Would have thought Huws and Nolan are the wrong way around too. At least the players we have for this are fairly well balanced. Ironic to see Judge dropped the second we play a 10.

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:50 - Sep 17 with 2448 viewsLankHenners

Sticking our two most immobile CBs on the outside of the 3 is, er, an idea.

Feel this is going to go the classic 'one of two ways' - it suits our midfielders and we really grasp the game and overpower MK or it's too unusual and uncomfortable for us and we struggle to make an impression on the match.

Either way, that middle 3 is a bit naughty at this level really.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 2420 viewsDanTheMan

Interesting. I like it, if it is actually a 3-5-2.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 2403 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:50 - Sep 17 by Mullet

I wonder if it will be more like the old WM formation and Skuse will be shoulder level with the wingbacks until we break. Then he steps back between the CB's when we defend.

Would have thought Huws and Nolan are the wrong way around too. At least the players we have for this are fairly well balanced. Ironic to see Judge dropped the second we play a 10.

Was thinking the same re Judge.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 2409 viewsSwailsey

Strangely like this!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:51 - Sep 17 with 2392 viewsSpruceMoose

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:49 - Sep 17 by tractordownsouth

Nah I reckon it’s a 4-4-2 diamond with Skuse at the base.

I hope to God you are right.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:54 - Sep 17 with 2320 viewsMetal_Hacker

4-4-2 hasn’t been working. This gets a good balance and also gets Kenlock out so ....

I’m liking this but we’ll see

It needed shaking up that’s for sure.

Was looking at a 1-0 defeat tonight , now I think a point is minimum

Poll: If it were one or the other

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:55 - Sep 17 with 2269 viewspointofblue

Not that I want to question the media people at the club... or Lambert... but wouldn’t 4-4-2 narrow diamond make more sense with the players on the pitch, rather than having Skuse as a makeweight centre back?

KVY - Chambers - Wilson - Garbutt

Skuse

Downes - Huws

Nolan

Norwood - Jackson

If so I’m really interested to see how this plays out. Strong looking bench too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:55 - Sep 17 with 2234 viewsHerbivore

Feels like a bit of a punt.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:56 - Sep 17 with 2216 viewsbournemouthblue

Talk about hipster football

Cole Skuse playing the Busquets role

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:57 - Sep 17 with 2202 viewsMullet

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:54 - Sep 17 by Metal_Hacker

4-4-2 hasn’t been working. This gets a good balance and also gets Kenlock out so ....

Really? Garbutt has been out injured and will have loads of grass to cover. MK play this sort of shape so we're matching up away. I'd have said there was nothing to suggest we'd lose based on form of both teams.

This is far more risky tactically in my opinion. While 442 hasn't been great to watch, we've been unbeaten and getting goals from it. I think this plunges us into complete unknowns and we could smash them or get taken to task!

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:58 - Sep 17 with 2170 viewsBlueBadger

Haven't we just gone 7 games unbeaten playing 4-4-2?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:01 - Sep 17 with 2085 viewsIllinoisblue

Edwards and Judge have been largely passengers so they can have no complaints. You wonder, though, how fit Huws and Garbutt are.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:03 - Sep 17 with 2033 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chooses a formation which is perfect for Judge and benches him.

Funny!

Poll: W or W

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:03 - Sep 17 with 2028 viewsFPL_Tractor

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:51 - Sep 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

Was thinking the same re Judge.

Yeah that seems almost cruel.

Not picking Woolfenden seems odd too, tailor made for one of the wide CB slots.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 2028 viewsMetal_Hacker

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:57 - Sep 17 by Mullet

Really? Garbutt has been out injured and will have loads of grass to cover. MK play this sort of shape so we're matching up away. I'd have said there was nothing to suggest we'd lose based on form of both teams.

This is far more risky tactically in my opinion. While 442 hasn't been great to watch, we've been unbeaten and getting goals from it. I think this plunges us into complete unknowns and we could smash them or get taken to task!

Because playing 4-4-2 recent we’ve had some amazing performances ? I’d say no.

Think we’re quite fortunate to find ourselves where we are

Poll: If it were one or the other

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:04 - Sep 17 with 2026 viewshadleighboyblue

If the formation has a number 10 behind front 2 I would have Judge in there , not Nolan . It's judge's best position and I thought Nolan failed to make any impact on Saturday when he came on . Nice to see Garbutt in though
Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:08 - Sep 17 with 1905 viewspointofblue

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:04 - Sep 17 by hadleighboyblue

If the formation has a number 10 behind front 2 I would have Judge in there , not Nolan . It's judge's best position and I thought Nolan failed to make any impact on Saturday when he came on . Nice to see Garbutt in though

I agree - it does seem odd that we’ve benched Judge the night that we actually have a formation which might suit him! Especially as Nolan has hardly been in sparkling form since his return from injury.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:10 - Sep 17 with 1858 viewschicoazul

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:50 - Sep 17 by Mullet

It's a midfield diamond for me. but we'll see I guess.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:12 - Sep 17 with 1818 viewschicoazul

442 has got us to top of the league.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:16 - Sep 17 with 1736 viewsDarth_Koont

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 18:46 - Sep 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I like it!!

Same here.

There’s a fair bit of unfamiliarity in there (players and system) but looks like there’s more quality in that 11.

And the bench is also loaded for a complete change of system if it doesn’t work.

Pronouns: He/Him

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:16 - Sep 17 with 1730 viewsBLUEBEAT

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:12 - Sep 17 by chicoazul

442 has got us to top of the league.

This is 442, but with a diamond.

OK, 41212

Poll: W or W

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:30 - Sep 17 with 1492 viewsHerbivore

Team News for Franchise FC it's 352! on 19:16 - Sep 17 by BLUEBEAT

This is 442, but with a diamond.

OK, 41212

This is what I'm hearing from Stadium MK.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024