Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just noticed there's only 6 points between top and 13th in League One 19:19 - Sep 17 with 492 viewsIllinoisblue

Suggests the road ahead might not be as easy as we think

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

just noticed there's only 6 points between top and 13th in League One on 19:26 - Sep 17 with 460 viewswkj

Were gonna score loads of goals and win tonight and this reply will in no way come back to haunt me. Uppatowen, time for some tud in the hool

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

just noticed there's only 6 points between top and 13th in League One on 19:28 - Sep 17 with 447 viewsSteve_M

We are fairly early in the season and some teams have played fewer games because of the international break and the demise of Bury.

I think most matches will take a bit of winning but the most successful teams will be those that are most consistent. There was definitely a slight sense of expecting just to win on Saturday, a bit too early for that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

just noticed there's only 6 points between top and 13th in League One on 19:29 - Sep 17 with 444 viewsJ2BLUE

There has only been 8 games. It could also be 8 points if we win our game in hand. Nothing to see here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

just noticed there's only 6 points between top and 13th in League One on 19:32 - Sep 17 with 428 viewsOldsmoker

The road ahead for those other teams is one of broken dreams.
We are scoring early goals in some games because the oppositon is in awe of the mighty blues.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024