Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good win 21:43 - Sep 17 with 1412 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I had us down for a 1-1 draw. Sounds like Holy did well to keep the clean sheet again.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Good win on 21:44 - Sep 17 with 1376 viewssparks

Good result. I only saw the second half. It was really very ordinary indeed. Worryingly dominated and shown how to play football by MK Dons- but they lacked a cutting edge.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Good win on 21:45 - Sep 17 with 1298 viewsBackToRussia

Yes Holy starting to make No.1 spot his in the last couple of games.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Good win on 21:47 - Sep 17 with 1246 viewsstewartm

Very good result and I thought PL got this one spot on with team n tactics. We are not going to thrash every one in this league and the pessimism after an away victory at a good side by some people is sometimes perplexing.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Good win on 21:49 - Sep 17 with 1179 viewswkj

Good win on 21:47 - Sep 17 by stewartm

Very good result and I thought PL got this one spot on with team n tactics. We are not going to thrash every one in this league and the pessimism after an away victory at a good side by some people is sometimes perplexing.

Mostly agree, but im not sure where that pessimism is that you speak of.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Good win on 21:56 - Sep 17 with 1120 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Good win on 21:44 - Sep 17 by sparks

Good result. I only saw the second half. It was really very ordinary indeed. Worryingly dominated and shown how to play football by MK Dons- but they lacked a cutting edge.

I think that is much of the difference between this level and the Championship. Teams lacing the cutting edge and possibly more poor defending.

We currently look better than most in this league but we are probably still not good enough for the Championship. Hopefully as the players progress (especially the younger ones) and we grow into playing as a team, we will develop into being good enough in the Championship again.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Good win on 22:33 - Sep 17 with 993 viewsxrayspecs

Good win on 21:44 - Sep 17 by sparks

Proverbial game of two halves. First half we dominated albeit would like to see this translated into goals. Second half we were second best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024