Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilson 21:54 - Sep 17 with 3058 viewsHullblue

First time I’ve seen him play. To be honest, I’ve been a bit sceptical of him just because his CV isn’t that impressive, but he was excellent tonight.

Made interceptions, won headers, made the right decisions with the ball, was composed throughout. MOM for me.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Wilson on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 2901 viewsBluefish

Did ok 2nd half especially but will be behind the wolf and nsiala. He is also the worst centre half I've ever seen in the air.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Wilson on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 2894 viewswkj

He certainly was as good as Wolfe, It can't be bad to have a bit of competition in that position. When Toto comes back Lambert is going to have some thinking to do.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wilson on 22:03 - Sep 17 with 2811 viewsTown_Boy

Wilson on 22:00 - Sep 17 by wkj

He certainly was as good as Wolfe, It can't be bad to have a bit of competition in that position. When Toto comes back Lambert is going to have some thinking to do.

Agreed. Chambo + Wolf won’t be changed for toto

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Wilson on 22:13 - Sep 17 with 2642 viewsCanadianBlue

Thought he was decent as well. Good no-nonsense defender.
Wilson on 22:21 - Sep 17 with 2500 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wilson on 22:00 - Sep 17 by Bluefish

Did ok 2nd half especially but will be behind the wolf and nsiala. He is also the worst centre half I've ever seen in the air.

I wonder if there is any player you have seen who isn't the worst you have ever seen.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wilson on 22:23 - Sep 17 with 2466 viewswkj

Wilson on 22:21 - Sep 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I wonder if there is any player you have seen who isn't the worst you have ever seen.

He is quite keen on Pukki apparently

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wilson on 22:27 - Sep 17 with 2421 viewsMrTown

Hahaha.

Phil could charge to open your posts. You’re like a comedy character.

I’m almost certain you are on the wrong forum.

I’m just not sure whether you’ve got the wrong club or just the wrong sport entirely

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Wilson on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 2355 viewsClapham_Junction

He looks to be a very good backup centre back. Puts the ball into row Z when required, which us something we've been missing for a while IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

Wilson on 01:09 - Sep 18 with 2100 viewsPJH

MOM for me too.

He is a defender that defends, nothing more and nothing less.

We have not had one of those since Christophe Berra left.
Wilson on 07:00 - Sep 18 with 1831 viewsKieran_Knows

He fills me with more confidence than Nsiala, if I’m being completely honest.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wilson on 09:47 - Sep 18 with 1578 viewsHarry_Palmer

From the EADT...

"The final 15 minutes saw him win header after header and clear danger time and again. His best display yet."

Yep, sounds like he was terrible in the air last night.
Wilson on 10:02 - Sep 18 with 1544 viewschicoazul

I yield to no man in my love for Toto but I'd be very surprised if he got in ahead of Wilson considering our goals against column. But Wilson is only contracted till Jan so it may be Toto gets loads of time to get properly fit and comes in once Wilson leaves.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wilson on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 1526 viewsPJH

Wilson on 10:02 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

I yield to no man in my love for Toto but I'd be very surprised if he got in ahead of Wilson considering our goals against column. But Wilson is only contracted till Jan so it may be Toto gets loads of time to get properly fit and comes in once Wilson leaves.

I think the logical thing from ITFC's point of view is to offer Wilson a contract to the end of the season now.
I think he deserves it and we might well need all four of our central defenders at some point during the season(hopefully not all in the same game though).

I would have more faith in Wilson than in Nsiala anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024