Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've only just noticed we have the best defence in the division, by a long way 22:44 - Sep 17 with 954 viewsBrixtonBlue

Only 4 conceded in our first 8.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I've only just noticed we have the best defence in the division, by a long way on 22:46 - Sep 17 with 937 viewswkj

Holy has to take credit for a chunk of that, he's been a good scalp for us. Our defence has been up to the task, but I think having the big man behind them has been a key factor.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I've only just noticed we have the best defence in the division, by a long way on 22:51 - Sep 17 with 889 viewsKropotkin123

5 clean sheets already. 4 in a row. It's impressive. Half our GA is against Peterborough, who have the best GF in the league.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I've only just noticed we have the best defence in the division, by a long way on 23:31 - Sep 17 with 783 viewsIllinoisblue

I've only just noticed we have the best defence in the division, by a long way on 22:46 - Sep 17 by wkj

Holy has to take credit for a chunk of that, he's been a good scalp for us. Our defence has been up to the task, but I think having the big man behind them has been a key factor.

I was unfairly sceptical of Holy at first but he’s been really good the last few games

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024