Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order 23:10 - Sep 17 with 1106 viewswkj

I might be reading too much into it but Lambert said he has to win his place back, suggesting he isn't merely being rested. Maybe this formation is the one Lamberto plans on sticking with.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:15 - Sep 17 with 1065 viewsclive_baker

Good. Garbutt is a much better footballer. I feel so much more confident with Garbutt & KVY as fullbacks. Actual technically decent footballers who can both defend and create, pick a pass, control a ball and get forward and get crosses in. Let’s be honest, it’s been a long time coming too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:16 - Sep 17 with 1045 viewswkj

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:15 - Sep 17 by clive_baker

Good. Garbutt is a much better footballer. I feel so much more confident with Garbutt & KVY as fullbacks. Actual technically decent footballers who can both defend and create, pick a pass, control a ball and get forward and get crosses in. Let’s be honest, it’s been a long time coming too.

The debate has been garbutt as full back, wing back I think he played tonight, and did well, but some tend to believe Oxfords assessment of him playing as a fb

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:19 - Sep 17 with 1034 viewsclive_baker

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:16 - Sep 17 by wkj

The debate has been garbutt as full back, wing back I think he played tonight, and did well, but some tend to believe Oxfords assessment of him playing as a fb

I’m happy to judge him on what I’ve seen over some anecdotal evidence bought about by 1 chump from Oxford and some probable Chinese whispers. Good luck to Oxford if they’ve got better left backs than Garbutt, but he’s certainly an upgrade on Kenlock.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

It sounds like Kenlock has been bumped down the pecking order on 23:20 - Sep 17 with 1022 viewsJakeITFC

Garbutt was really bad at the defensive part of playing left back today - really poor under a high ball and beaten by his man quite often.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024