Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment 10:48 - Sep 18 with 1298 viewsNthQldITFC

Blinding discussion.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:50 - Sep 18 with 1294 viewsfooters

Are they doing it to themselves or each other?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:54 - Sep 18 with 1274 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see what you did there

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:55 - Sep 18 with 1276 viewsNthQldITFC

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:54 - Sep 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I see what you did there

I see (but not as well as I used to).

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:57 - Sep 18 with 1261 viewschicoazul

Masturbation is gay, fact.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:57 - Sep 18 with 1256 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:55 - Sep 18 by NthQldITFC

I see (but not as well as I used to).

To be expected!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:59 - Sep 18 with 1247 viewsNthQldITFC

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:57 - Sep 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be expected!

It does me good, like it bl00dy well should.

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:00 - Sep 18 with 1245 viewsblueislander

Doesn’t really make great radio though.
They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:04 - Sep 18 with 1229 viewsfooters

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:57 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

You on #nofap, chickers?

Login to get fewer ads

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:06 - Sep 18 with 1219 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Hells bells I know the BBC are trying to save money, but this will just rub people up the wrong way.

Next on the schedule "why are peoples eyesight getting worse?"

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:08 - Sep 18 with 1209 viewsNthQldITFC

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:00 - Sep 18 by blueislander

Doesn’t really make great radio though.

They should really play this nice little song (NSFW)

Artist currently resident in Suffolk, apparently.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqJHoZBJYxI

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:24 - Sep 18 with 1173 viewsgiant_stow

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 10:57 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

depends on what sort of mood i'm in.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 12:16 - Sep 18 with 1108 viewsRyorry

Heard it, people just pleasuring themselves by advertising their supposedly "noble restraint"!

No distinction was made between those getting sex elsewhere whilst simultaneously promoting a "fast", & those who weren't, so completely pointless, end of, balls discussion!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 12:28 - Sep 18 with 1074 viewschicoazul

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 11:04 - Sep 18 by footers

You on #nofap, chickers?

Can't remember the last time luv. That's not intentional though, but getting w@nked off by a man is definitely gay.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 12:31 - Sep 18 with 1067 viewsfooters

They're doing masturbation on Radio 5 at the moment on 12:28 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

Can't remember the last time luv. That's not intentional though, but getting w@nked off by a man is definitely gay.

Oh that reminds me, must get out to Cambodia again soon. Very friendly locals.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024