Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KVY 10:53 - Sep 18 with 2391 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Looking good isn't he??

Absolutely rapid btw. Sometimes he is heart in mouth because he likes to try little flicks in our own half, but he seems to pull it off. His speed also allows his recovery to be really good. Top signing, if only we could have got him on a free transfer.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

KVY on 10:54 - Sep 18 with 2374 viewsKieran_Knows

We wouldn't have got him for free ... how many more times?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

KVY on 11:12 - Sep 18 with 2314 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

KVY on 10:54 - Sep 18 by Kieran_Knows

I was under the impression that we would. If I am wrong my bad. No need to get angry buddy.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

KVY on 11:26 - Sep 18 with 2262 viewsIpswichKnight

KVY on 11:12 - Sep 18 by TRUE_BLUE123

I was under the impression that we would. If I am wrong my bad. No need to get angry buddy.

We would have had to pay a fee set by a tribunal that could have been 7 figures!
KVY on 11:41 - Sep 18 with 2204 viewsBiGDonnie

KVY on 10:54 - Sep 18 by Kieran_Knows

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

KVY on 11:42 - Sep 18 with 2197 viewsWestcountryblue

Very good signing, with scope to go on and play at a much higher level.
KVY on 11:46 - Sep 18 with 2180 viewsBlueySwede

First half yesterday he looked like a Premier League player. Second half he made a few mistakes and struggled a bit, I thought. To be fair the whole team looked a bit stressed.
KVY on 11:53 - Sep 18 with 2137 viewsclive_baker

KVY on 11:26 - Sep 18 by IpswichKnight

We would have had to pay a fee set by a tribunal that could have been 7 figures!

There's no way a tribunal fee would've been 7 figures! It would almost certainly have been less than we paid but it's a moot point anyway. To answer the question yes, he looks class. Long may it continue.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

KVY on 12:34 - Sep 18 with 1983 viewsitfc48

There's also the fact he may have improved further last season at Colchester. If we had signed him at the beginning of last season he may not have been the player he is now given how the season went. That said, I'm not sure I'll ever understand how Hurst thought Donacien was ever a better option and was worth the £750k we paid. At least we can live in the knowledge Accrington invested the money wisely. Big fan of their owner.
Login to get fewer ads

KVY on 12:38 - Sep 18 with 1964 viewsBLUEBEAT

KVY on 12:34 - Sep 18 by itfc48

There's also the fact he may have improved further last season at Colchester. If we had signed him at the beginning of last season he may not have been the player he is now given how the season went. That said, I'm not sure I'll ever understand how Hurst thought Donacien was ever a better option and was worth the £750k we paid. At least we can live in the knowledge Accrington invested the money wisely. Big fan of their owner.

That’s what I reckon (re an extra season at Colchester)

Whatever, he’s an exciting player to watch and I’m really pleased he’s here

He’s a real Ipswich type of player

Poll: W or W

KVY on 13:06 - Sep 18 with 1838 viewsEwan_Oozami

Prevented a certain goal last night with a timely interception in the 6 yard box - very exciting player, nearly had a goal as well - we'll keep him for two or three years (like Cresswell and Mings) and then he'll be off for a big fee if he continues to improve..

Wonder if his nickname's "Jelly"?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

KVY on 09:22 - Sep 20 with 1586 viewsSamWhiteUK

KVY on 13:06 - Sep 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Prevented a certain goal last night with a timely interception in the 6 yard box - very exciting player, nearly had a goal as well - we'll keep him for two or three years (like Cresswell and Mings) and then he'll be off for a big fee if he continues to improve..

Wonder if his nickname's "Jelly"?

Please please PLEASE don't tell me that's supposed to be a play on the well known intimate lubricant?
KVY on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 1554 viewsBlueBlood90

From what I've seen of him the £500k looks like an absolute no brainer and risk free investment. He's exactly what you need in a full back in this day and age. Hopefully we can find another one like him that can play on the left.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

KVY on 09:36 - Sep 20 with 1532 viewsfooters

KVY on 09:22 - Sep 20 by SamWhiteUK

Please please PLEASE don't tell me that's supposed to be a play on the well known intimate lubricant?

Real men use Fry Light.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

KVY on 10:05 - Sep 20 with 1482 viewsjaykay

KVY on 09:36 - Sep 20 by footers

Real men use Fry Light.

to modern , lard is the way to go

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024