Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unreserved seating 14:19 - Sep 19 with 6202 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

No moaning please this weekend! Just stand,sing & create as much atmosphere as possible Saturday! Crucial we have a partisan support at every away game this season. COYB!!!!
Unreserved seating on 19:43 - Sep 19 with 1177 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Unreserved seating on 17:42 - Sep 19 by CaptMickMills

So people who actually want to sit in seats have to have poorer view by being lower down ??????

Yes.

Because 99% of us go to football to have fun and sing and stand at away games. So if you don’t want to stand but you want to be able to see, go to the front.

It ain’t rocket science

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Unreserved seating on 20:05 - Sep 19 with 1144 viewsTractorWood

Unreserved seating on 14:34 - Sep 19 by Bluebell

Why should there be any moaning when there is unreserved seating?

I love it because if you get there early enough you can sit where you want!

There are about 200 seats in the side area. If people aren’t happy they should sit there.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 14:42]

Some people like sitting and some like standing. This causes friction and moaning. Generally on away days I expect to see one altercation between someone who want demonstrate common sense. I always remember at Newcastle away where one bloke was trying to make the 450 people in front of him sit down.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Unreserved seating on 20:07 - Sep 19 with 1139 viewsblueislander

Unreserved seating on 19:43 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Yes.

Because 99% of us go to football to have fun and sing and stand at away games. So if you don’t want to stand but you want to be able to see, go to the front.

It ain’t rocket science

99% want to sing? I don’t think so.
Unreserved seating on 21:04 - Sep 19 with 1093 viewshuddersfielditfc

Never get why in England people stand at the back in that situation, rather than standers being at the front. Stand at the front together, ignore the seats, then there is plenty of room for those wanting to sit further up the back.

Pretty much every other country in Europe the standers down the front together, then people wanting to seat are further back and can see the game.

Probably some reason for the difference in culture but unsure what it is!
Unreserved seating on 21:05 - Sep 19 with 1087 viewswkj

Unreserved seating on 21:04 - Sep 19 by huddersfielditfc

Never get why in England people stand at the back in that situation, rather than standers being at the front. Stand at the front together, ignore the seats, then there is plenty of room for those wanting to sit further up the back.

Pretty much every other country in Europe the standers down the front together, then people wanting to seat are further back and can see the game.

Sitters like looking at the stewards bums

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Unreserved seating on 21:06 - Sep 19 with 1086 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Unreserved seating on 21:04 - Sep 19 by huddersfielditfc

But I’d say at our away games 90% are standing*

*Unless it’s at bl00dy Rotherham and the like.

Unreserved seating on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 1076 viewshuddersfielditfc

Unreserved seating on 21:06 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

But I’d say at our away games 90% are standing*

*Unless it’s at bl00dy Rotherham and the like.

Aye, at the moment. Not the case normally.

Plus, when it's a sell out and everyone will be stood anyway, why do people stick to their designated seats when people could stand with their mates?

People i know who go City/United away games say ticket reservations are ignored and it's basically treated like a safer, less crowded terrace. Find it interesting the difference in cultures when the current one often hinders people, standers and seaters alike.
Unreserved seating on 21:13 - Sep 19 with 1072 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Unreserved seating on 21:11 - Sep 19 by huddersfielditfc

Plus, when it's a sell out and everyone will be stood anyway, why do people stick to their designated seats when people could stand with their mates?

People i know who go City/United away games say ticket reservations are ignored and it's basically treated like a safer, less crowded terrace. Find it interesting the difference in cultures when the current one often hinders people, standers and seaters alike.

I think the issue is that people who want to sit should go to the front. And yet so often they expect everyone around them should be sat when they’re 20 rows from the front ffs

Login to get fewer ads

Unreserved seating on 21:16 - Sep 19 with 1066 viewshuddersfielditfc

Unreserved seating on 21:13 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I think the issue is that people who want to sit should go to the front. And yet so often they expect everyone around them should be sat when they’re 20 rows from the front ffs

I take you're point, in the current situation.

I dunno, I'm too idealistic. There's room for both if people just work together and use some common sense.
Unreserved seating on 23:13 - Sep 19 with 1015 viewsdavblue

Unreserved seating on 19:43 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Yes.

It ain’t rocket science

What about kids, older people also?

I like to stand but I'm able to not all are for a long period unfortunately.
Unreserved seating on 23:38 - Sep 19 with 991 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Unreserved seating on 23:13 - Sep 19 by davblue

What about kids, older people also?

I like to stand but I'm able to not all are for a long period unfortunately.

To the front

Unreserved seating on 08:47 - Sep 20 with 882 viewsPinewoodblue

Any chance those who have no intention of sittng will avoid the first three rows, hopefully there will be stewards on hand. It isn't those who want to remain seated that cause a problem.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Unreserved seating on 12:54 - Sep 20 with 792 viewsTractorWood

Unreserved seating on 21:11 - Sep 19 by huddersfielditfc

England away is the same. Stand where you want.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Unreserved seating on 12:58 - Sep 20 with 789 viewsReuser_is_God

Unreserved seating on 08:47 - Sep 20 by Pinewoodblue

Any chance those who have no intention of sittng will avoid the first three rows, hopefully there will be stewards on hand. It isn't those who want to remain seated that cause a problem.

It is when/if they sit near the back.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024