Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter 16:22 - Sep 19 with 1176 viewsmonytowbray

https://twitter.com/GrandadDel/with_replies

Weird behaviour. Sweepstakes on who it is? I rule out Benters because he's sent me FB DMs before, doesn't strike me as his vibe.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:27 - Sep 19 with 1124 viewswkj

ffs, they've gone after Troy too by the looks of that link.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:29 - Sep 19 with 1109 viewsfooters

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:27 - Sep 19 by wkj

ffs, they've gone after Troy too by the looks of that link.

Troy really needs to get off there or learn how to block/ignore people. Can't stand Tw@tter, it's a cesspit full of 12-year-olds and insufferable twonks.

Storms in teacups for dayyyyyyyyyys.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:30 - Sep 19 with 1100 viewsDanTheMan

It's still not funny.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:30 - Sep 19 with 1098 viewswkj

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:29 - Sep 19 by footers

Troy really needs to get off there or learn how to block/ignore people. Can't stand Tw@tter, it's a cesspit full of 12-year-olds and insufferable twonks.

Too right, if not for the SEO for my business, I wouldn't touch it with a garden rake

Crybaby

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:32 - Sep 19 with 1084 viewsHerbivore

People talk about TWTD on twitter?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 1050 viewsmonytowbray

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:30 - Sep 19 by wkj

Too right, if not for the SEO for my business, I wouldn't touch it with a garden rake

You wouldn’t be using Twitter for your SEO ;)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:39 - Sep 19 with 1035 viewswkj

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:38 - Sep 19 by monytowbray

You wouldn’t be using Twitter for your SEO ;)

As if I use Twitter exclusively.

Crybaby

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:42 - Sep 19 with 1023 viewsconnorscontract

Literally got taken down as I was scrolling down.

I got as far as some lame "I can't be racist because a coloured bloke drinks in the boozer I sometimes go in." sheeeet.

I didn't get to anything about TWTD, possibly because I was entranced by a gif of a dog pooing on a wall. I think it was a metaphor.
Login to get fewer ads

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:45 - Sep 19 with 998 viewswkj

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:42 - Sep 19 by connorscontract

Literally got taken down as I was scrolling down.

I got as far as some lame "I can't be racist because a coloured bloke drinks in the boozer I sometimes go in." sheeeet.

I didn't get to anything about TWTD, possibly because I was entranced by a gif of a dog pooing on a wall. I think it was a metaphor.

Not that I am one to press the abuse button, but I pressed the abuse button. Doubt they did anything that quick tho.

Crybaby

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 878 viewsfactual_blue

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:30 - Sep 19 by DanTheMan

It's still not funny.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 863 viewsDubtractor

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 16:29 - Sep 19 by footers

Twitter is what you make it really. My feed is pretty decent, but then my feed is 90% music related.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:17 - Sep 19 with 840 viewsfooters

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:09 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

Twitter is what you make it really. My feed is pretty decent, but then my feed is 90% music related.

Tbf I've only ever used it for work, about five years ago. It just drove me up the wall, you're always on it because it moves so fast. Maybe that's just me.

But you're right, it's about the users, not the platform :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:27 - Sep 19 with 814 viewsPlums

Someone who got banned for (probably) being too right wing has taken to Twitter on 18:09 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

I have two accounts. One is ‘me’ the other is a hobby music one which gives me far greater pleasure. A timeline with a shared interest can be a really decent full of generally good human beings. Twitter itself is not the problem.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024