Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? 18:29 - Sep 19 with 7043 viewsMullet

I appreciated I'm bringing the TWTD equivalent of gasoline, matches and a Delia shaped effigy to the thread, but what's the angle here?

Sayle is an interesting comic, but who and what are "Just Jews"? A non-religious alternative pressure group or sorts? I know it's not that long and the detail is lacking, but is the argument one to steer away from the Tory's "what about anti-Semitism?" line?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:06 - Sep 19 with 1671 viewsfooters

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 19:52 - Sep 19 by lowhouseblue

very little has been done in the labour party which is why it is being investigated by the ehrc. you're the only one to mention hitler - i think that means you win some sort of prize?

I was speaking figuratively, as I'm shure wiv your Oxbridge brain you realised ;)

Oh ok then.

Maybe you should stop getting hysterical about it. Post after post on Corbz and Labour- just let it happen :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:07 - Sep 19 with 1671 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 19:57 - Sep 19 by lowhouseblue

you seem to be the one with the party political allegiance. you also come across as an angry and abusive person.

What party is that?

I’ve never been a Labour Party member or a scummy party political fanboy.

Pronouns: He/Him

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:07 - Sep 19 with 1672 viewslowhouseblue

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 19:53 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

You should just agree with me. You're dismissing his experiences because of his politics. Once you actually stop dancing around and admit that we can get down to actually debating it.

watch the video again. all he says that's relevant to anti-semitism is that he likes being jewish and he's 'never encountered anyone who has reacted'. he doesn't say anything directly about the problem in the labour party. he doesn't address corbyn's association with anti-semites. all he says is that he's jewish and he has never (in any context) had a reaction because of that. nothing he says in that video about his experience as a jew is specific to the labour party .

my point is that it is hardly surprising that a 1970s commie supports corbyn - well he would wouldn't he.

that's me done on this thread. we're into angels on the head of a pin and they're very dull angels.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:09 - Sep 19 with 1660 viewsfooters

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:07 - Sep 19 by lowhouseblue

watch the video again. all he says that's relevant to anti-semitism is that he likes being jewish and he's 'never encountered anyone who has reacted'. he doesn't say anything directly about the problem in the labour party. he doesn't address corbyn's association with anti-semites. all he says is that he's jewish and he has never (in any context) had a reaction because of that. nothing he says in that video about his experience as a jew is specific to the labour party .

my point is that it is hardly surprising that a 1970s commie supports corbyn - well he would wouldn't he.

that's me done on this thread. we're into angels on the head of a pin and they're very dull angels.

Enjoy your Horlicks x

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 1654 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:07 - Sep 19 by lowhouseblue

I'm not looking for a fight. I'm looking for an answer to what I thought was a very simple question.

I'll try again.

Why do you see fit to quickly dismiss a person's experiences and opinions regarding bigotry because of their political beliefs?

From the Right or Left, I think voices on racism and bigotry should be heard and treated with respect.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 20:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:22 - Sep 19 with 1615 viewsgiant_stow

You tinker.

For what it's worth, I find the 'just jews' branding a little disingenuous. It looks like campaign to get pro corbyn Jews to make more noise, rather than anything politically agnostic (like the campaign name suggests).

By the by, is old Alexei well? Seems a bit slurry.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:23 - Sep 19 with 1611 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:22 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

You tinker.

For what it's worth, I find the 'just jews' branding a little disingenuous. It looks like campaign to get pro corbyn Jews to make more noise, rather than anything politically agnostic (like the campaign name suggests).

He's a scouser int he. Only accent worse than your lots.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:24 - Sep 19 with 1605 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:22 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

You tinker.

I was thinking, Alexi Sayle has always looked like that for as long as I've been alive, like Carol Vorderman, just less attractive
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 20:25]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:26 - Sep 19 with 1599 viewsDarth_Koont

You tinker.

There are plenty of pro-Corbyn Jews making a noise. But almost entirely ignored by the mainstream who know that the stakes are high if they take up their fight.

Just Jews is doing the media's job for them. On a minimal and ultimately fruitless scale.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:27 - Sep 19 with 1591 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:23 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

He's a scouser int he. Only accent worse than your lots.

Seeing as you ask I'm coming under pressure to lose my London (not cockerney) accent. Hope he's OK, I used to like him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 1585 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:24 - Sep 19 by wkj

I was thinking, Alexi Sayle has always looked like that for as long as I've been alive, like Carol Vorderman, just less attractive
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 20:25]

It's always been between him and Vorderman for Rear of the Year. They're the collossuses of the arse game.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:28 - Sep 19 with 1579 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:27 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

Seeing as you ask I'm coming under pressure to lose my London (not cockerney) accent. Hope he's OK, I used to like him.

No point mate, only takes 2 minutes of being in London and you'll be carrying on like Danny Dyer in a flash

Crybaby

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 1576 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:28 - Sep 19 by wkj

No point mate, only takes 2 minutes of being in London and you'll be carrying on like Danny Dyer in a flash

You leave Portsmouth for London and overnight you turn into Chas and Dave.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:30 - Sep 19 with 1575 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:30 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

You leave Portsmouth for London and overnight you turn into Chas and Dave.

Mental

Crybaby

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:31 - Sep 19 with 1572 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:26 - Sep 19 by Darth_Koont

There are plenty of pro-Corbyn Jews making a noise. But almost entirely ignored by the mainstream who know that the stakes are high if they take up their fight.

Just Jews is doing the media's job for them. On a minimal and ultimately fruitless scale.

I'm aware of the pro corbyn Jews counter campaign and have to be honest in that I don't read that deeply away from the msm. I think they're doing fine in getting their message out there.

On the strength of that video alone, the brand, the message at the end and the lack of any mention of antisemitism, it all feels a bit agendaful and vaguely worthless.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:33 - Sep 19 with 1567 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:28 - Sep 19 by wkj

Born here governer. I think there's an Ipswich version of me here too (londoner picking a weird yokel team)

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:35 - Sep 19 with 1562 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:33 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

Born here governer. I think there's an Ipswich version of me here too (londoner picking a weird yokel team)

You don't go drinking with him at that wehterspoons type gaff in Kings Cross do you?

Crybaby

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:35 - Sep 19 with 1558 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:35 - Sep 19 by wkj

You don't go drinking with him at that wehterspoons type gaff in Kings Cross do you?

The one with three levels of awesomeness and tw@ts?

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:36 - Sep 19 with 1550 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:35 - Sep 19 by wkj

No, never met.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1549 viewsfooters

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:33 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

You're a Londoner and had an actual choice between Town and that lot, and you chose that lot?!

Jesus.

I'm sorry, but glad you're here in penitence.

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1549 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:35 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

The one with three levels of awesomeness and tw@ts?

So they say, I tend to stick away from the mainstream pap. I'm all into that secret London scene that us exclusive Take a Break readers are in to

Crybaby

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1548 viewsDarth_Koont

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:31 - Sep 19 by giant_stow

I'm aware of the pro corbyn Jews counter campaign and have to be honest in that I don't read that deeply away from the msm. I think they're doing fine in getting their message out there.

On the strength of that video alone, the brand, the message at the end and the lack of any mention of antisemitism, it all feels a bit agendaful and vaguely worthless.

So an agenda you don't agree with? Now you know a fraction of how I feel.

What do you disagree with specifically?

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 with 1544 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 by wkj

So they say, I tend to stick away from the mainstream pap. I'm all into that secret London scene that us exclusive Take a Break readers are in to

Backroom knitting clubs and Trisha bukake sessions eh?

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:38 - Sep 19 with 1543 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 by Darth_Koont

So an agenda you don't agree with? Now you know a fraction of how I feel.

What do you disagree with specifically?

Dk, do you mind? Spruce, I and that Wherry chap are trying to derail this thread

Crybaby

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:39 - Sep 19 with 1537 viewswkj

Anyone else seen this Alexei Sayle video promoting Corbyn? on 20:37 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Backroom knitting clubs and Trisha bukake sessions eh?

Reruns of breakfast with frost, you got it

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024