Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally on the front page of the BBC 21:57 - Sep 19 with 1245 viewswkj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-49754360

Money well spent Mr Poulter

(don't worry, I blame him for every thing)
[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 21:58]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:00 - Sep 19 with 1135 viewsEwan_Oozami

Obviously didn't ask people with lisps about that one.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:06 - Sep 19 with 1132 viewsjeera

More likely a re-branding to run from the fact they're the most incompetent council ever encountered, staffed by the most dishonest people.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:40 - Sep 19 with 1095 viewsPinewoodblue

So when they get their way and merge with Mid Suffolk , they have been sharing everything for years, the name choice will be a lot easier.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:42 - Sep 19 with 1089 viewswkj

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:40 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

So when they get their way and merge with Mid Suffolk , they have been sharing everything for years, the name choice will be a lot easier.

Mid South Suffolk? South Mid Suffolk... I predict another £10,000 might be needed

Crybaby

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:53 - Sep 19 with 1077 viewsjeera

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:40 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure who exactly 'they' are to be honest, getting their way. Many staff now have to travel to Ipswich since their Hadleigh offices have been closed and weren't happy about it. The powers that be I suppose, whoever they are.

But yes, they and Mid-Suffolk have been joined at the hip in some way for years, although there is still a nonsensical approach to housing when it comes to the two entities.

People in social housing wishing to relocate are often blocked from their desired choice of area, i.e. not allowed to move from Babergh to Mid-Suffolk without proving a 'local' connection.

I don't see why they don't just treat it as one sodding entity and be done with it.

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:00 - Sep 20 with 1063 viewswkj

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:53 - Sep 19 by jeera

Not sure who exactly 'they' are to be honest, getting their way. Many staff now have to travel to Ipswich since their Hadleigh offices have been closed and weren't happy about it. The powers that be I suppose, whoever they are.

But yes, they and Mid-Suffolk have been joined at the hip in some way for years, although there is still a nonsensical approach to housing when it comes to the two entities.

People in social housing wishing to relocate are often blocked from their desired choice of area, i.e. not allowed to move from Babergh to Mid-Suffolk without proving a 'local' connection.

I don't see why they don't just treat it as one sodding entity and be done with it.

Greater Suffolk District Council?

Crybaby

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:03 - Sep 20 with 1058 viewsjeera

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:00 - Sep 20 by wkj

There's nothing great[er] about them.

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 1055 viewswkj

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:03 - Sep 20 by jeera

There's nothing great[er] about them.

I have to say Mid Suffolk have been brilliant when I have needed to call them about my mum's place, I haven't dealt with Bayber yet, although they are using the same staff aren't they?

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:12 - Sep 20 with 1053 viewsjeera

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:05 - Sep 20 by wkj

I have to say Mid Suffolk have been brilliant when I have needed to call them about my mum's place, I haven't dealt with Bayber yet, although they are using the same staff aren't they?

There's still the same people in the same roles and there's still offices in Sudbury.

I've been dealing with the same idiots so guess all that's changed (so far) is the main offices location to Ipswich.

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 09:16 - Sep 20 with 826 viewsfactual_blue

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 00:00 - Sep 20 by wkj

I'm Not Racist But I Do Love Our Empire District Council?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 09:46 - Sep 20 with 783 viewsBlueBadger

Finally on the front page of the BBC on 23:06 - Sep 19 by jeera

More likely a re-branding to run from the fact they're the most incompetent council ever encountered, staffed by the most dishonest people.

Ah now, they're very good about looking after anyone who lives in Lavenham or Hadleigh(as long as they from the nice bits of Hadleigh).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024