Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station 09:46 - Sep 20 with 1464 viewsnorthernblue

Anyone thinking of doing this and done any research? Just checked its about an hour walk with plenty of pubs on route and its a glorious day, plus you get to avoid that bus replacement
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 09:50 - Sep 20 with 1445 viewsloyalfan

I will play it by ear- if there are big queues for the bus it may be a better option.
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:32 - Sep 20 with 1299 viewsWD19

Yeah. 4.5km walk.....I will be doing it unless the rail bus is sitting there empty and ready to go....
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:36 - Sep 20 with 1281 viewsBluebell

Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:32 - Sep 20 by WD19

Yeah. 4.5km walk.....I will be doing it unless the rail bus is sitting there empty and ready to go....

That’s over 2 and a half miles. A long way on a really hot day.

We have decided to drive.
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:39 - Sep 20 with 1261 viewsWD19

Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:36 - Sep 20 by Bluebell

True, but I walked 8.5km to work yesterday.....so it is all relative. This walk has got a beer and a game of football at the end of it.....
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 15:55 - Sep 20 with 1123 viewsLeaky

Taxi from Rochester to Gillingham simples
Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 16:08 - Sep 20 with 1097 viewsBLUEBEAT

Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 11:36 - Sep 20 by Bluebell

Poll: W or W

Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 18:23 - Sep 20 with 967 viewsHipsterectomy

I'm walking from Stratford

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Walking to Gillingham Stadium from Rochester Station on 18:31 - Sep 20 with 955 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone walking from Gatwick?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024