Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... 09:49 - Sep 20 with 2710 viewsBlueBadger

...for selflessly standing up for British people here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-party-meps-european-parlia
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 352 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:21 - Sep 20 by NewcyBlue

When asked about it one of the Brexit MEPs for the North East posted

He’s an utter jizzwand. I genuinely fear for the future of our once great country with bellends like this chap around.

It's too late mate. Both sides of the Atlantic are utterly wrecked and, I fear, irredeemable.

Just think, when ever you read something that makes you despair, there's at least one other person elsewhere reading the same thing, but they're laughing and clapping.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 14:50 - Sep 20 with 325 viewsWeWereZombies

Is it any coincidence that George Galloway supported them in the European elections:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 15:26 - Sep 20 with 309 viewsNewcyBlue

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 14:10 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

It's too late mate. Both sides of the Atlantic are utterly wrecked and, I fear, irredeemable.

Just think, when ever you read something that makes you despair, there's at least one other person elsewhere reading the same thing, but they're laughing and clapping.

Fecking happy clappers...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 15:30 - Sep 20 with 301 viewsSpruceMoose

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 15:26 - Sep 20 by NewcyBlue

Fecking happy clappers...

These ones have sh!te in their hands rather than a flask and a Pukka pie!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024