Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... 09:49 - Sep 20 with 2709 viewsBlueBadger

...for selflessly standing up for British people here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-party-meps-european-parlia
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:51 - Sep 20 with 2325 viewswkj

Crikey, that's unfortunate

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 2296 viewsBluefish

I wonder if they would have stood up for someone called Bob Smith

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 2295 viewsfooters

Surely a competent Foreign Secretary could negotiate her release?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 2285 viewsfooters

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:55 - Sep 20 by Bluefish

I wonder if they would have stood up for someone called Bob Smith

If it was for Bob, they'd have stood up, then sat down again, then stood up, and so on.

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:56 - Sep 20 with 2278 viewsFPL_Tractor

Her name is a foreign sounding for those lot.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 2267 viewshomer_123

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:55 - Sep 20 by footers

Surely a competent Foreign Secretary could negotiate her release?

Or at least not make the situation worse?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:58 - Sep 20 with 2267 viewsStokieBlue

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:51 - Sep 20 by wkj

Crikey, that's unfortunate

You've spelt idiotic incorrectly.

Also the hypocrisy of this statement is astonishing:

"Brexit Party spokesman Gawain Towler told The Independent: “It would be incompatible with what we believe, to assume that the EU is the right place or the most effective tool with which to put pressure on the Iranian government.

“And we could not in all honesty and in all decency say the EU is the best forum for that, so we abstained."

Couldn't in all decency vote for something which is absolutely correct because it's an EU forum but happy to attend said EU forum and pocket the money for doing so.

Scum.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:01 - Sep 20 with 2252 viewswkj

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:58 - Sep 20 by StokieBlue

"Brexit Party spokesman Gawain Towler told The Independent: “It would be incompatible with what we believe, to assume that the EU is the right place or the most effective tool with which to put pressure on the Iranian government.

“And we could not in all honesty and in all decency say the EU is the best forum for that, so we abstained."

Couldn't in all decency vote for something which is absolutely correct because it's an EU forum but happy to attend said EU forum and pocket the money for doing so.

Scum.

SB

Indeed, my statement was deliberately deflated anticipating that someone will shortly arrive to say she's a labour activist. Accepting my futility in a world of poisoned minds

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:09 - Sep 20 with 2220 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 09:58 - Sep 20 by StokieBlue

Scum.

SB

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. It's impressive they've actually managed to display less integrity than Sinn Fein about this.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 11:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:14 - Sep 20 with 2195 viewswkj

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:09 - Sep 20 by BlueBadger

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. It's impressive they've actually managed to display less integrity than Sinn Fein about this.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 11:03]

I notice you didn't use the word surprising... why is that?

Crybaby

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:21 - Sep 20 with 2175 viewsNewcyBlue

When asked about it one of the Brexit MEPs for the North East posted

He’s an utter jizzwand. I genuinely fear for the future of our once great country with bellends like this chap around.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:23 - Sep 20 with 2154 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to the blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:14 - Sep 20 by wkj

I notice you didn't use the word surprising... why is that?

Because I'm not surprised that they're a bunch of self -agrandising hypocritical t0sspots but I AM impressed by the degree of it?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:23]

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:24 - Sep 20 with 2141 viewswkj

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:21 - Sep 20 by NewcyBlue

When asked about it one of the Brexit MEPs for the North East posted

He’s an utter jizzwand. I genuinely fear for the future of our once great country with bellends like this chap around.

Hopefully comments like that will be in the minds of voters come the general election, sadly for some it wont as some are tunnel visioned on the word Brexit, much like our PM.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:26]

Crybaby

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:26 - Sep 20 with 2131 viewscrunchie1978

Absolute disgrace to put party politics over the freedom of a human being.
Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:27 - Sep 20 with 2126 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:26 - Sep 20 by crunchie1978

Extend that to assisting those who are displaced by wars & terror regimes in their own backyard and you're onto a winner here, Crunchers.

You'd get my vote.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:27 - Sep 20 with 2123 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:26 - Sep 20 by crunchie1978

But you'll still vote for them.

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:39 - Sep 20 with 2079 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:24 - Sep 20 by wkj

Hopefully comments like that will be in the minds of voters come the general election, sadly for some it wont as some are tunnel visioned on the word Brexit, much like our PM.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 10:26]

You only had to look at this place in the run up to the Euro elections. The people voting BPaNF weren't put off by the bigots, terror supporters, hypocrites, opportunists and free market loons in the 'party', they actively defended and embraced them.

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:53 - Sep 20 with 2048 viewsBluefish

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:27 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

Extend that to assisting those who are displaced by wars & terror regimes in their own backyard and you're onto a winner here, Crunchers.

You'd get my vote.

This is a great insight into the problem, some people just don't view foreigners as human beings. When they say human beings they mean those that look and sound similar to them. It is also why we get so much coverage of killings in the UK or USA or Canada but mass murders and bombings in Syria or Iraq etc. Are scarcely given passing comment.

He should have a think about his comment and someone dig deep to understand that asylum seekers are also human beings. Farage et al have worked hard to separate them though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:30 - Sep 20 with 1950 viewsNewcyBlue

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:39 - Sep 20 by BlueBadger

You only had to look at this place in the run up to the Euro elections. The people voting BPaNF weren't put off by the bigots, terror supporters, hypocrites, opportunists and free market loons in the 'party', they actively defended and embraced them.

If Brexit happens and all those lot are left destitute, I won’t have any sympathy for them.

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:41 - Sep 20 with 1926 viewsBlueBadger

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:30 - Sep 20 by NewcyBlue

If Brexit happens and all those lot are left destitute, I won’t have any sympathy for them.

Ah now, they'll be able to burn their blue passports(made in France) to keep warm.

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:42 - Sep 20 with 1923 viewsNewcyBlue

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:41 - Sep 20 by BlueBadger

Ah now, they'll be able to burn their blue passports(made in France) to keep warm.

Now that’s what I call taking back control!

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 11:58 - Sep 20 with 1901 viewsJ2BLUE

Their reasoning is incredibly stupid. A simple statement along the lines of 'we don't think this is the best way but it can't do any harm and this is a vitally important issue so we voted in favour of this motion' would have been effective and probably even won them some mainstream praise for being grown ups.

Pathetic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 13:07 - Sep 20 with 1813 viewscrunchie1978

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 10:27 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

You'd get my vote.

Yes I'm all for using foreign aid in that respect.
Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 13:31 - Sep 20 with 1766 viewsBlueNomad

Disgusting.

Maybe the Last Baron and Pickles could explain how this helps us be proud to be British as opposed to those unreasonable foreigners in the 27 nation dictatorship who are fighting for one of our citizens.
Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 13:41 - Sep 20 with 1754 viewsfooters

Well done to the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party... on 13:31 - Sep 20 by BlueNomad

Disgusting.

Maybe the Last Baron and Pickles could explain how this helps us be proud to be British as opposed to those unreasonable foreigners in the 27 nation dictatorship who are fighting for one of our citizens.

Thankfully pickles is gone and didn't believe the stuff he wrote.

No need to thank the LeftyBumFest for kerb stomping him :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024