Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? 10:25 - Sep 20 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-norwich-city-chamionship-football-banni

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:26 - Sep 20 with 685 viewswkj

Lack of ambitions from the fans, what have we become.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:29 - Sep 20 with 661 viewsBarneycurley

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:26 - Sep 20 by wkj

Lack of ambitions from the fans, what have we become.

Clegg out

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:30 - Sep 20 with 652 viewsTractorCam

Norwich nerds!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:32 - Sep 20 with 641 viewswkj

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:30 - Sep 20 by TractorCam

Norwich nerds!

On one hand it is nice to see us ranking higher than Norwich, on the other hand 9 t*ats too many.

Crybaby

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:46 - Sep 20 with 579 viewsitfcjoe

If Norfolk old bill policed their home fans like they do the away fans they'd be much higher on the list!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:50 - Sep 20 with 547 viewswkj

I'm sure we can all agree that this is good news though? on 10:46 - Sep 20 by itfcjoe

If Norfolk old bill policed their home fans like they do the away fans they'd be much higher on the list!

Nepotism at work. Fear of not being invited to the family renuinion and missing out on car keys in a wherry bowl.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024