Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham 15:03 - Sep 20 with 2139 viewsBluePG

Have a capacity of 11,500. We’ve got 2,000 odd tickets. Their average gate is about 5,000. Why didn’t they give us more?! It’s not like we’re Millwall or Leeds, as I do ‘get’ the segregation thing.

Poll: Best Dane?

Gillingham on 15:20 - Sep 20 with 2048 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably because they don't want to turn it into a home game for us!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gillingham on 15:23 - Sep 20 with 2034 viewsStokieBlue

Maybe it's not up to them? The police might have said no or it could be because of the "segregation thing".

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Gillingham on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 1809 viewsEastTownBlue

We may not be Leeds but “why can’t they gives us more tickets” is very much a Leeds supporter question.

Segregation, will the extra seating they provide have separated toilet and refreshment facilities from the home supporters, moving their home season ticket holders about etc.
Gillingham on 18:36 - Sep 20 with 1662 viewsbournemouthblue

Gillingham on 17:39 - Sep 20 by EastTownBlue

We may not be Leeds but “why can’t they gives us more tickets” is very much a Leeds supporter question.

Segregation, will the extra seating they provide have separated toilet and refreshment facilities from the home supporters, moving their home season ticket holders about etc.

As you say, we have filled out the giant meccano set. That's the designated away area, what more can they do?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Gillingham on 19:59 - Sep 20 with 1496 viewsDanny_G

Gillingham on 18:36 - Sep 20 by bournemouthblue

As you say, we have filled out the giant meccano set. That's the designated away area, what more can they do?

I don’t think we have though. The capacity of that stand is 3,400 (source: https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/club/history-of-priestfield/).

I think you can only sell 90% of the tickets under Green guide rules if it’s unreserved seating, but that still leaves a lot of that stand that they haven’t sold us.
Gillingham on 20:05 - Sep 20 with 1467 viewsITFC_Forever

Gillingham on 19:59 - Sep 20 by Danny_G

I don’t think we have though. The capacity of that stand is 3,400 (source: https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/club/history-of-priestfield/).

I think you can only sell 90% of the tickets under Green guide rules if it’s unreserved seating, but that still leaves a lot of that stand that they haven’t sold us.

I think a third or so of it is allocated to home fans.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Gillingham on 20:34 - Sep 20 with 1401 viewsbeacon

Gillingham on 19:59 - Sep 20 by Danny_G

There is no way on gods earth that stand holds 3400 people, as you will find out tomorrow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024