Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... 18:27 - Sep 20 with 864 viewsBlueBadger

...I'm going for my hols instead.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 18:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 18:36 - Sep 20 with 838 viewsSpruceMoose

Jaywick?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 18:39 - Sep 20 with 830 viewsfactual_blue

We're just back from Portugal - stayed with friends who have a place out there.

#LOOKATMEEEEEE

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 18:44 - Sep 20 with 821 viewsBlueBadger

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 18:39 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

We're just back from Portugal - stayed with friends who have a place out there.

#LOOKATMEEEEEE

My in-laws have a place there too. We're hoping to get away for a day or two in Porto or Lisbon as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 19:23 - Sep 20 with 782 viewsWestover

I'm on my way back now had a great time, going back in a couple of weeks👍
Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 23:35 - Sep 20 with 716 viewsGuthrum

I'm off for a long weekend in Gdansk in a few days.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 23:55 - Sep 20 with 709 viewsEireannach_gorm

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 18:36 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Jaywick?

Sod going to Portugal on Wednesday(also: look at me), this is where... on 00:54 - Sep 21 with 695 viewsSwansea_Blue

Where's Toodopeytopostavideo? Sounds like it should be inSerbia or somewhere like that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024