Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew 18:35 - Sep 20 with 1306 viewsSpruceMoose

Absolutely nothing will be done about it I'm sure, but at least these things are being put out there into the public domain.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/20/prince-andrew-abuser-claims-virg

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:03 - Sep 20 with 1238 viewsWD19

Putting aside the fact he has always struck me as a bit of a freeloading turd....

What would you have ‘done’ about it?

1) He denies anything ever happened.

And

2) Even if what she alleges is true, he simply had sexual relations with a 17 year old woman who offered. He didn’t pay and/or coerce her. That’s not a crime. It’s just very seedy.
Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:21 - Sep 20 with 1196 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:03 - Sep 20 by WD19

Putting aside the fact he has always struck me as a bit of a freeloading turd....

What would you have ‘done’ about it?

1) He denies anything ever happened.

And

2) Even if what she alleges is true, he simply had sexual relations with a 17 year old woman who offered. He didn’t pay and/or coerce her. That’s not a crime. It’s just very seedy.

Rather more serious than that. Trafficking of children is illegal.

"Giuffre has previously alleged she was recruited by Epstein when she was 15 and was coerced into sexual activity with him and associates in return for payments."

Time to let the police at it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:24 - Sep 20 with 1178 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:21 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Rather more serious than that. Trafficking of children is illegal.

"Giuffre has previously alleged she was recruited by Epstein when she was 15 and was coerced into sexual activity with him and associates in return for payments."

Time to let the police at it.

I think the police would be better suited than trial by media.

Prince Andrew hasn't done himself any favours, not sure why he continued to associate with Epstein. But I'm not keen on trial by media.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:25 - Sep 20 with 1172 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:24 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Prince Andrew hasn't done himself any favours, not sure why he continued to associate with Epstein. But I'm not keen on trial by media.

There is no trial by media. It's all being swept under the carpet, other than the odd article here and there. Like I said, the allegations need investigating by the police, but because of who it is, they won't be.

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:26 - Sep 20 with 1160 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:25 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

There is no trial by media. It's all being swept under the carpet, other than the odd article here and there. Like I said, the allegations need investigating by the police, but because of who it is, they won't be.

I would think if there is sufficient evidence they will investigate.

It's been heavily covered in MSM.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:28 - Sep 20 with 1154 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:26 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sure. They'll investigate the Queen's son. Right.

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:28 - Sep 20 with 1154 viewswkj

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:26 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

I never had you down as the Midsomer Murders type of watcher

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:32 - Sep 20 with 1139 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:28 - Sep 20 by wkj

I never had you down as the Midsomer Murders type of watcher

Login to get fewer ads

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:32 - Sep 20 with 1137 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:28 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Sure. They'll investigate the Queen's son. Right.

You old cynic.

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:35 - Sep 20 with 1131 viewsSpruceMoose

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:32 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

You old cynic.

Guilty as charged!

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:36 - Sep 20 with 1128 viewsOldsmoker

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:24 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

The police would be better suited but Andrew is a member of the royal family and that is that. He will not engage in any police investigation because he has a barrier of people to protect him.
So all we have left is trial by media and being a member of the royal family he cannot get involved.
Any innuendo will be met with a "No comment" from the palace leaving him open to all sorts of accusations that he cannot defend because of who he is.
In football terms it's a 20-0 thrashing but as he won't participate it's simply a bye to the next round - no score recorded.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 23:15 - Sep 20 with 955 viewsRyorry

Things are getting hotter for Prince Andrew on 19:36 - Sep 20 by Oldsmoker

The police would be better suited but Andrew is a member of the royal family and that is that. He will not engage in any police investigation because he has a barrier of people to protect him.
So all we have left is trial by media and being a member of the royal family he cannot get involved.
Any innuendo will be met with a "No comment" from the palace leaving him open to all sorts of accusations that he cannot defend because of who he is.
In football terms it's a 20-0 thrashing but as he won't participate it's simply a bye to the next round - no score recorded.

Given his status and the criminal mindset of the trafficker, wouldn't there be some kind of photographic evidence, even if taken only with intent to blackmail, if the allegation were true?

(That might be rubbish thinking of course ..!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024