Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently 16:57 - Sep 21 with 3078 viewsMullet

Wonder if that's the first time this year.....

Can't really complain can we? Top of the league, 3 game week, massive GD too. Dug out three points with our new signing turning it on. If these are the tough games, that derail a team we're going to lose very few this season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 16:58 - Sep 21 with 3010 viewspointofblue

I read Evans as in Marcus there - it took me a moment to realise Steve is stirring things up as usual.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 17:00]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 16:58 - Sep 21 with 2997 viewswkj

Poor Marcus, should know better than not to wind Lambo up

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:14 - Sep 21 with 2687 viewsBluefish

PR Paul read how unpopular he is on here and had that one planned in advance. I overheard him tell Gilly about it.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 2370 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 16:58 - Sep 21 by pointofblue

I read Evans as in Marcus there - it took me a moment to realise Steve is stirring things up as usual.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 17:00]

Steve Evans is comfortably the worst Evans in football. And considering there's also Ched Evans as well, that's quite an achievement.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:47 - Sep 21 with 2288 viewsSitfcB

Evans at it all game.

Had to be kept apart on the touch line early doors.

Lambert had to be physically help back for ages tab FT.

I’m not sure but looked like the ref had his red card in his hand a few minutes after the whistle and walked Lambert away, assume he got a red card maybe.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:57 - Sep 21 with 2171 viewsChurchman

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:47 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Evans at it all game.

I’m not sure but looked like the ref had his red card in his hand a few minutes after the whistle and walked Lambert away, assume he got a red card maybe.

Steve Evans has always been a wind up merchant. All polite and complimentary before a game, loud and obnoxious during it. I can understand why PL wanted to thump him. Who wouldn’t?

But who cares. We won!!!
Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 18:05 - Sep 21 with 2085 viewsBLUEBEAT

Steve Evans looks like the resulting lovechild of Gordon Ramsay and Freddie Starr rutting.

Poll: W or W

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 18:18 - Sep 21 with 1969 viewsOldsmoker

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 17:47 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Evans at it all game.

Seems it was Evans birthday.
Lambert said something like...
"Happy Birthday - that 1-0 was your present. Enjoy"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 08:29 - Sep 22 with 1266 viewsSitfcB

Lambert being held back as he has a go at Evans apparently on 18:18 - Sep 21 by Oldsmoker

Seems it was Evans birthday.
Lambert said something like...
"Happy Birthday - that 1-0 was your present. Enjoy"

Not his birthday until 30th October

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024