Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big week next week 17:22 - Sep 21 with 903 viewsMancBlue86

We are at home to Tranmere, Coventry play Doncaster, good opportunity to widen gap on atleast one if not both of 2 of our early challengers.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Big week next week on 17:26 - Sep 21 with 866 viewsclive_baker

They’re all big weeks buh

Uppa towun

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Big week next week on 17:27 - Sep 21 with 852 viewsJ2BLUE

Disagree, it's just another week. We don't need to worry about anyone else We just need to keep going.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Big week next week on 17:49 - Sep 21 with 756 viewsParisBlue

Next 3 Games: Tranmere, Fleetwood & Wycombe, after which we'll be a quarter of the way through the season.

We've hit top spot and I expect us to stay there. We still aren't creating enough but the difference in the divisions is oposition attackers are less ruthless so defensively I can't see us conceeding too many.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Big week next week on 17:57 - Sep 21 with 711 viewspointofblue

Big week next week on 17:49 - Sep 21 by ParisBlue

Next 3 Games: Tranmere, Fleetwood & Wycombe, after which we'll be a quarter of the way through the season.

We've hit top spot and I expect us to stay there. We still aren't creating enough but the difference in the divisions is oposition attackers are less ruthless so defensively I can't see us conceeding too many.

I think Wycombe will be rearranged for a midweek as it's an international weekend? So the next three games will be Tranmere, Fleetwood and Accrington.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024